Kilmarnock FC

bauhaus

With Kilmarnock being the only club, apart from Rangers, to not vote for kicking Rangers out of the SPL, is this an indication that they are the next club likely to go into administration. They have been making all sorts of noises regarding the implications of no Newco.

Have they now nailed their colours to the mast regarding their own finances?

Kilmarnock have debts of just over £11m which they are servicing albeit at a very low interest rate at the moment.

From recollection they had a small operating profit last FY, however I suspect that with reduction in income and no realistic means to reduce the bank held debt (overdraft and loans) they may well be the first in trouble.

Well I love the "home" trip to Killie but I am NOT going to pay those ****s any money this season.

But it's the best away day! lol The fans are all in the no camp - just the chairman who has let down his clubs supporters.

Apparantly the hotel makes either feck all money / runs at a loss.

Kilmarnock will never service that debt. If ICT loses 250k then the margins are small enough that Killie on a good day will be breaking even. So one day they, Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs, Celtic, will all go the way of Rangers too.

Green was told by the SPL to go cap in hand, obviously Killie chairman was the only one who listened...a bit.

Edited by Kirishima