Presuming there are no new arrivals....

-------------------Brill-------------------

Raven---Josh----Devine---Tremarco

-----------Polworth-----Shinnie-----

Doran--------------------------Williams

------------------Watkins-------------

------------------Billy-------------------

Subs: Esson, Cooper, Pepper, Greenhalgh, Christie, Ross, Evans

Dropping Ross not for the penalty miss yesterday but after several lathargic performances.

Brill

Raven Devine Meekings Tremarco 

Polworth Shinnie

Doran Watkins Greenhalgh

Mckay

Subs - Esson, Christie, Ross, Pepper, Cooper*, Evans, Williams

* If Cooper's injured, put Gorman on the bench.

• Agree 2

Really hope Marley Watkins is fit after his leg-knock.

I'd certainly go with your team selection, Renegade. Looks very decent and well balanced. A good call...

We're definitely 'weakened' for this game with Foran, Vincent, Draper and Warren missing, but we can still field an extremely competitive side against the form-team - but our bench will be very young!

-------------------Brill-------------------

Raven---Meekings----Tremarco---Shinnie

-----------Polworth-----Williams-----

Doran--------------------------Greenhalgh

------------------Ross-------------

------------------McKay-------------------

If Watkins is fit, Id expect him in behind Billy, with Greenhalgh on the bench, Williams on the wing and Nick in the centre with Polworth. I cant see Devine getting picked although I think he should play centre back and there is no way Hughes will drop Nick.

To get a draw here would be absolutely excellent, and Yogi's best result to date, given the number of key players missing and the good form of our opponents.

If however all of this Saturday's games go with form, we'll be just 3 points from the bottom 6.  :ohmy:

Brill

Raven, Meekings, Devine, Tremarco

Polworth, Shinnie

Doran, Christie, Greenhalgh

McKay

subs: Esson, Cooper, Ross, Pepper, Williams, Watkins, Evans

Edited by AJS

Again, have to agree with IHE. Aberdeen are on a real high at present so against a weakened ICT side should find it easy.

Once our suspensions are over we get down to serious business. We have to get a good result at Killie, must not underestimate Hearts and certainly not Stranraer. Richie may be back in the mix of these games and his injury and absence has been a factor in our poor form.

With due respect, this business of football matches being used as outlets for grief, appreciation or whatever is getting a bit ridiculous. And the 'minutes played significance' is ridiculous. Sorry if I sound callous but it's a football match. There are other ways of showing respect such as attending the funeral.

The tragic deaths recently of youth players is different and I can understand Remembrance Day as a time to stop, respect and wonder what may have been, but that was for hundreds-of-thousands of men and women giving their lives to secure the future of our country.

However, the passing of an individual fan is obviously a sad time for those who know him - but should not necessarily be acknowledged by a round-of-applause - particularly at the minute signifying his age.

Mikey Diamond got no recognition in this respect nor would he have expected or wanted it. I think the club got it right by not commemorating his passing in this manner because once the precedent is set, where do you draw the line?

• Agree 3

Couldn't agree more.  However well intentioned this may be it is simply not appropriate.  I don't mean to sound flippant or disrespectful but what would happen if the minute's applause started just as Billy slotted in the opener?  Are the Aberdeen fans going to keep clapping for a minute as our team celebrates the goal?

If he was a well known and respected fan then perhaps the Aberdeen fans could persuade their team to wear black arm bands, or they could have a few collection buckets for an appropriate charity?  At least that would allow the "respect" of the fans to be shown in a rather more tangible way.

• Agree 2

With due respect, this business of football matches being used as outlets for grief, appreciation or whatever is getting a bit ridiculous. And the 'minutes played significance' is ridiculous. Sorry if I sound callous but it's a football match. There are other ways of showing respect such as attending the funeral.

The tragic deaths recently of youth players is different and I can understand Remembrance Day as a time to stop, respect and wonder what may have been, but that was for hundreds-of-thousands of men and women giving their lives to secure the future of our country.

However, the passing of an individual fan is obviously a sad time for those who know him - but should not necessarily be acknowledged by a round-of-applause - particularly at the minute signifying his age.

Mikey Diamond got no recognition in this respect nor would he have expected or wanted it. I think the club got it right by not commemorating his passing in this manner because once the precedent is set, where do you draw the line?

Frankly I think your post is rediculious.If Aberdeen decide it's suitable to do it that's their business .

Brill

Raven Meekings Tremarco Shinnie

Ross Polworth

Watkins Doran Greenhalgh

Mckay

Factors from the week, Greg Tansey signing and Josh Meekings saying that Danny Devine and him have been training for the game.

Brill

Raven Meekings Devine Tremarco

Ross Shinnie

Doran Tansey Greenhalgh

Mckay