FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Ross County

RiG

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Dingwall is too narrow for wingers to be effective.  For that reason I'd go with a 4-3-3 - 

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Draper Vincent Tansey

Doran Foran Mckay

Subs - Esson, Devine, Tremarco, Ross, Watkins, Polworth, Williams/Greenhalgh

Edited by Renegade

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Dingwall is too narrow for wingers to be effective.  For that reason I'd go with a 4-3-3 - 

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Draper Vincent Tansey

Doran Foran Mckay

While I think there could be a danger in getting overun in midfield with this, worth a try initially to see if it works and if not swtch to another formation

Subs - Esson, Devine, Tremarco, Ross, Watkins, Polworth, Williams/Greenhalgh

spoke to John Hughes himself and he said there is only one change for tomorrow's game, wouldnt tell me what it was though

We are going to take this seriously.

Butcher and others did not know how to get a win according to the Herald................''Terry Butcher achieved many things during his time as Inverness manager but beating rivals Ross County on their own patch was not one of them.

The mantle has now been passed to Hughes who will look to end a decade-long drought by leading Inverness to an El Kessocko victory away from home for the first time since August 2004. You have to go even further back to find the last time Inverness triumphed in Dingwall on league duty, goals from Richie Hart and Barry Robson sealing a 2-0 victory back in March 2003.''

heardthat bbc alba apparently pulled the early slot because of the st midden fans. kept singing derek adams youre a w@***r and mics kept picking it up

ETA cant think why they would think that  :lol:

Edited by jagster

El Kessecko *cringe*

Guess you'll not like the El Kessecko half and half scarf that coming out...

:tongue:

Not sure if that's a thing but of it is then not a chance!

I see County are refusing to accept proof of purchase of tickets for the first game to get replacements / refunds for tonight.

Very poor from them.

El Kessecko *cringe*

Guess you'll not like the El Kessecko half and half scarf that coming out...

:tongue:

Not sure if that's a thing but of it is then not a chance!

I see County are refusing to accept proof of purchase of tickets for the first game to get replacements / refunds for tonight.

Very poor from them.

Grrrr .... Good enough incentive to PUMP them !!!

• Agree 1

You'd think they could afford to be a bit more sympathetic to out-of-pocket fans given the £100,000 they've reportedly received for Kevin "The Goals" Luckassen, or are they using that money to finally upgrade the electricity supply capacity.

That amazes baffles me. They get him on a free, he fails to score in 16 appearances, and then rather than paying him off like some of their other foreign duds, they end up with a windfall. Jammy sods - but we need to use whichever agent brokered that deal!

Hope they get a poxy crowd tonight - ridiculous policy not to accept proof of purchase as......proof of purchase! Fingers crossed, the ICT lads will do the business and make them pay for their club's poor grace!

Edited by PerfICT
  • Agree 1

Although I'm sure County are not under any legal obligation to do so, honouring obvious 'proof of purchase' tickets would have been a good bit of PR for them.

An opportunity missed by Uncle Roy! I say that without knowing the SPFL stance on this scenario - maybe they're not 'allowed' to.

But I'm eternally fickle - if they were offering free admission to those who produced stubs from the first game, I'd have dismissed it as a cheap gimmick, designed to make them look good in a desperate attempt to deflect some of the attention we're getting with the cup final approaching!