FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Good Luck Caley Thistle

izzy

So the adventure begins !!! Sadly I'm not able to go due to holidays but wish Team and all travelling friends and fans 

a very safe trip .Have a great time and take home a good result ...Haide Caley Thistle !!!!!!

• Agree 7

Best of luck boys - This is YOUR time - so get out there and have fun running rings round the opposition. I'm so jealous of everyone who's there to cheer you on, and I'd love it if you could arrange to be at Upton Park as I can make it to that game. To all Caley Thistle fans in Romania, enjoy.

• Agree 1

Can I echo all the posts on here, all ICT supporters would love to be out there cheering the lads on but unfortunately for many different reasons many of us can only be there in spirit.

It's our new biggest game ever lads, you have come back at many a game and done us proud when it looked like it was all over for us. I am sure you can do it again, it is part and parcel of the ICT spirit. Pace yourselves well and enjoy the magnificence of the occasion .......the very best of luck lads and to all our support as well.............enjoy

There is no reason why you can't do this lads. Don't play the occasion, play the game the way you can. Keep this adventure going.

Hope all those traveling have a safe and enjoyable trip.

We'll be rooting for you all from over here.

All the best to the boys, rest well and let the self belief kick in when you need it the most.

Enjoy the game, the occasion, the fans and enjoy bursting their net. It will happen if you allow it to.

The Pride of the Highlands are our fans, so do our team and the Highlands proud tomorrow night.  

• Agree 1