FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CLUB CAPTAIN - who should it be ?

Scotty

Who do you think should be captain next season ?  

216 members have voted

1. 1.

• Ross Tokely
    • Grant Munro
    • Stuart McCaffrey
    • Richard Hastings
    • Barry Wilson
    • Ian Black
    • Russell Duncan
    • John Rankin
    • Graham Bayne
    • Richie Hart
    • Dennis Wyness
    • Roy McBain
    • Mike Fraser
    • Markus Paatelainen
    • Craig Dargo
    • Stuart Golabek
    • Rory McAllister
    • Gary McSwegan
    • Alan Morgan
    • Ally Ridgers
    • Stuart Soane
    • Zander Sutherland

Who do you think should be captain next season ??

----rationale for poll names----

I have included all squad members for consideration including those who are currently out on loan (Golly & Morgan) and have only excluded Darren Dods as he is the only one we know for definite will not be with us next season. Although the futures of McSwegan, Hastings, Dargo and others may be subject to speculation because of possible transfer moves or because they havent yet signed (or been offered) new contracts, they have also been included.

--------------------------------

Thought I knew my own answer as I typed the poll but I am torn between GRANT MUNRO & ROSS TOKELY. In the end (after changing my mind 3 or 4 times) I decided to go for MUNRO as I think he is now ready for the responsibility, plays in the centre of the park and can probably see the game better than a wide player, and because he was sponsored initially by this site and then the 'Internutters' and Innes Bar Supporters club for the last few years ...... 

I agree that Grant Munro should and will be a 'future' captain of ICT.  But next season it has to go to Barry Wilson.  He is a leader on and off the park and it will very possibly be his last season as a full time player.  That along with the fact he will be given a testimonial season are my reasons for going for Barry.  Granty to take the armband the following season.  :021: