FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ike Fraser

chris123

Guest WynessLegend

Yes, well done Michael.

I've been amongst those who have criticised him - but he made a number of good saves today, and three consecutive clean sheets can't really be argued with.

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

The boo boys obviously got the message as, this week, the chants were "There's only one Mikey Fraser". 

Well done, Michael.    Three clean sheets are great for ICT - thanks to you, and praise where praise due.

can't believe we're calling that a confident display when I didn't see him coming for 1 cross and the defence were looking at him with more and more despare as the game went on!!  Added to that at least 2 of the saves he made were hit straight at him so he should be expected to make them!!

That said as more than one person has said....its not easy to argue against 3 clean sheets!!

Kicking back to normal??  I thought it was only fair to middling on Saturday myself, but the rest of his game was spot on.  As others have said, three clean sheets speak for themselves.

Did you see some of the back passes he had to deal with on Saturday? He had one bad kick when under no pressure but the rest were all good and had good distance on them. Unlike Makalamity.

can't believe we're calling that a confident display when I didn't see him coming for 1 cross and the defence were looking at him with more and more despare as the game went on!!  Added to that at least 2 of the saves he made were hit straight at him so he should be expected to make them!!

You can't have been watching much of the game then as he came and claimed the ball on a good few occasions. As for the defence looking at him in despair (despare  :015:) that's simply not true. If I was Ike I would have lambasted the defence for the reason pointed out above - he had to deal with some shocking passes back to him and Proctor gave the ball away cheaply in defence resulting in unnecessary pressure on the back line..

As for those easy saves he had to make with shots right at him you try telling Zibi how easy it is to save a shot that comes right at you in less than ideal conditions. It's not as easy as you might make out. It should be routine but we all kow how easily a keeper can slip up with run of the mill saves.

Mike was fantastic on Saturday.  Too much made of him not coming for crosses, what nonsense, it's not Mike that has the problem, it's some of the fans.  We have been spoiled for guys that could not come for crosses, Fridge, Brown to name a couple, we now expect our keeper to freeze on the line and gift the ball to the big strikers.  Well apart from one moment when a tremendous low cross dipped into the danger zone Mike handled brilliantly.  No one has taken on the point that on at least two occasions he had to improvise, and he did it with ease, drifting past players like Ronaldinho would, drop of the shoulders and he's off.  The only plus point some are making is that he kept a clean sheet, in fact three in a row.  Yes that is a bonus, but you can't stop them all, not even the worlds best can do that, so why oh why do we get something good and then turn against them.  Yes he has made mistakes, but the man who has never made mistakes has never been born.................now it's different for women, theres lots of them out there.

Big thumbs up from me Mike, soon be shouting Scotland Scotland Number 1 :021: