FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rory McAllister - part 2

Caley

If the starting 11 had applied themselves the way Rory did when he came on today we'd have had that game won by half time.

Remember Barry Robson in the late 90s? He was so gash he went on loan to Forfar and now he's playing for Scotland and scoring against Barcelona in the Champions League!

It's time to give Rory, and maybe one or two other younger players, a run in the team. What do we have to lose? They surely can't do any worse than the current lot.

Guest Aboynamedsue

If the starting 11 had applied themselves the way Rory did when he came on today we'd have had that game won by half time.

Remember Barry Robson in the late 90s? He was so gash he went on loan to Forfar and now he's playing for Scotland and scoring against Barcelona in the Champions League!

It's time to give Rory, and maybe one or two other younger players, a run in the team. What do we have to lose? They surely can't do any worse than the current lot.

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: Here Here i entirely agree , Rory has looked the biz for what ive seen of him in last 2 games & bring back Zander

Guest Spectre

I agree with the praise for his effort when he came on, but why did we replace one of the midfielders with an attacker?  Result = Goal shipped.

Guest birdog

Well well well.......what...4 seasons on....Rory has an acceptable display. Lets sign him up on a long term, mega bucks contract eh :017:

Did Rory really look good? :024: Or were the rest of the team so p1sh that they have come down to Rory's level? :024:

I take it you weren't at yesterday's match, Birdog - despite this statement on another thread....

I have attended every match I could make from our days at Telford street, I have held a season ticket for most seasons.

:024:

Guest birdog

I take it you weren't at yesterday's match, Birdog - despite this statement on another thread....

I have attended every match I could make from our days at Telford street, I have held a season ticket for most seasons.

:024:

I was at the match, a dull dire affair if ever I saw one and yes I was impressed by Rory, in comparison to the rest of the team, my last post was a rhetorical question, also I am a merchant seaman so in a good year I will only make 50% of home matches and a handful of away(I still pay for a season book for me and my son), I have internet access on my ship and can post from there. So just because you are fecked off that I questioned your commitment please do not try to attack mine.

Like the way you are thinking. I too was deeply critcal of Rory, his talents and in particular the way Brew kept playing him. But in what I have seen in his last few home appearances, I am more than willing to change my view. He has bulked out and has shown cofidence, commitment and the desire to make an impression. I believe him to be a prospect, and along with Marcus and Zander may just surprise a few folk next season.

As for the current crop of laggards, including the God formerly known as Denzil, lettem go.

Not sure he would have the same impact for a whole game, mind you, nobody else is having an impact just now.  He has looked keen the last few times he has played, but he has only had a few minutes of action.  Still, good luck to the loon.