FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Training

MissICT

I saw Caley training just down the road from me at Culloden.

Don?t they normally train at Fort Gorge?

So, why are they train there now?

If anyone knows please put me out of my misery.

thanks!

I saw Caley training just down the road from me at Culloden.

Don?t they normally train at Fort Gorge?

So, why are they train there now?

If anyone knows please put me out of my misery.

thanks!

If you only saw them today for the first time, then you have been missing out as they have been training there since returning from their break. Under 19s are using the top pitches and the 1st team down at the bottom. Don't know the reason why, or whether or not it is a permanent move but I'm sure they don't mind missing out on the run to Fort George. Wednesday is usually their day off, so they won't be due back at training until Thursday.

I've seen them a couple of times and I have to say that Brew is always leading the way. He was playing in the training game today. It's a shame about his injury as I'm sure he has a few goals left in him yet.

I used to head to Fort George with a mate of mine and watch then train, and have a kick about ourselves too...

Perhaps it's as my mate always wore his Dundee Utd kit whenever we were down?

I actualy think it's something to do with the pitch quality. I play up cullodean pitches in the welfare league, and it's pretty damn good. Fort George own the previous pitch as i understand it, and didn't used to keep it as neat and trim - they were not getting any perks from the club for use of the fields either