FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Granty out?

caley100

Grant Munro has been described as extremely doubtful for tomorrow!!!! bloody typical, just get the season started with a good result and the injuries start.

Looked like he took a sore one from Miller at the end of last weeks game though, could be related to that challenge.

Anyway with Proctor suspended, and if Granty dont make it, will Duff get a chance or will Dicky get a chance to play central defence again ( shudder ) with Jimmy-Jabbi at left back, i would give Duff the chance he has much more of a physical presence that Dicky.

Move Dick inside and stick Jimmy-Jabbi at left back, piece of cake.

Thats what worries me, Hamilton have some big guys playing and Dicky is a featherweight, and Mcguire canna jump and weighs about the same.

Hastings to centre half and Mcbain to left back. imrie to left mid, cowie to right mid and Rooney & Barrowman up front :rotflmao:

Much as I like Hastings as a full back, he was dreadful as a central defender against Hearts at the last visit to Tynecastle. I would much rather stick with McGuire.

I did notice at the end of the Dons game that Grant was struggling, and guessed he would be missing from the Hamilton game.

Ah well, it'll make tomorrow's game a good chance for either Duff or Lionel to stake a claim. Considering Duff did well against the Dons reserves, i'd like to think he'd get the nod.

Hastings to centre half and Mcbain to left back. imrie to left mid, cowie to right mid and Rooney & Barrowman up front :rotflmao:

Much as I like Hastings as a full back, he was dreadful as a central defender against Hearts at the last visit to Tynecastle. I would much rather stick with McGuire.

our choices for CB are Hastings, Djebi-Zadi or Duff, despite having a mare against the jam tarts i think hastings can efficiently deputise in that position. i still think Duff and indeed Djebi-Zadi are too inexperienced to stick in the heart of our defence. Hastingas has played on numerous occasions for Canada so he should know the position and what is required of him.

i foresee and indeed would be happy with a back four of:

Tokely McGuire Hastings McBain

I don't think Hastings is bad as a centre back...more unperdictable. I would like to see how Zadi is in a league game because i only ever saw him once in pre-season, plus thats why we signed him so McBain wouldn't have to play at left back.

Has Rooney actually signed for us?

Keep up! Proctor is still suspended for this game.

Really? When was this? I am trying to mind what he got sent off for in the St. Mirren game. I thought it would have been a one game suspension?

*goes back to sleep*

Keep up! Proctor is still suspended for this game.

Really? When was this? I am trying to mind what he got sent off for in the St. Mirren game. I thought it would have been a one game suspension?

Bit confused by that also. Did he wink at Gus Macpherson?

He took out Dargo when he was bearing down on goal, similar to his Scott McDonald sending off. Because he went over a certain discipline points level, it became a 2 game suspension.