Team For Falkirk

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I am interested to hear fans views on what team and formation Brew will go with on Saturday At Falkirk

This is the team i would go with: (4-4-2)

Fraser

Tokely Duff Munro/Proctor Hastings

Imrie Black Cowie Vigurs/Wilson

Barrowman and Rooney

Subs: Esson, McGuire, Sutherland, Woods and McAllister

Away from home we have to go with 4-5-1

Until we get a bit more news on injuries then it's hard to say who we'll have available, but assuming none of the ones out at present are back then.......

Fraser

Tokely McGuire Duff Hastings

Wilson Cowie Black McBain Imrie

Rooney

I am interested to hear fans views on what team and formation Brew will go with on Saturday At Falkirk

Fraser

Barrowman and Rooney

I think it will be:

Fraser

Tokely McGuire Duff Hastings

Cowie Vigurs Black McBain Imrie

Barrowman

Bench Esson Zadi Kerr Wilson Sutherland Rooney McAllister

I dont think Munro, Proctor or Duncan will be deemed fit enough.

What's the situation with regards to Barrowman serving a suspension for his red card last night? I can never remember how it works and if cup matches effect league matches etc.

If Barrowman is available then I'd put him in instead of Rooney.

What's the situation with regards to Barrowman serving a suspension for his red card last night? I can never remember how it works and if cup matches effect league matches etc.

If Barrowman is available then I'd put him in instead of Rooney.

No effect on league. He'll miss next CIS unless the SFA take a dimmer view and decide to punish further.

Seems that Russell and Granty have been training this week, i'd have Grant and Duff starting, Russell does a good job and i think the team has missed him, but midfield is not a place to be unless you are 100% fit.

The quandry is midfield, Imrie is way off form, Chipper is also way off the pace, but they can be very dangerous players so do we persevere and hope the show form or do they get dropped?

Who'd be a manager eh?

Fraser

Barrowman and Rooney

i would go with 4-4-2

Fraser

Tokley Duff Munro Hastings

Cowie Black Vigurs Wilson

Barrowman Rooney

unfortunately i think Imrie is far off form, i was at the game on wed and he had a horrible time of it when he came on. i thought wilson and vigurs were superb. i think we should play vigurs more often this season as the boy clearly a touch of class about him, plus he has an eye for goal, something we've been missing from midfield. also i thought duff put in a solid performance, deserves to keep his place for the falkirk game.

Falkirk tend to play it on the deck from the back - and in the last few games I have been at - we have allowed them to do that - we have also sat far too deep and also allowed them to pay pretty patterns in the midfield - we cant allow them to do that.

Brew has a lot to make up fer his tactics at the last Falkirk away match - so his selection will also be interesting - will he stick with his "faves" or will he rightly rock the boat.

I would also like to see Bazza playing as Westfields appears to suit him and has alwasy been a happy hunting ground for him - especially as Falkirk appear to have a tight back four, one central holder and midfielders who sumtimes go forward too much - in the past Bazza has been the perfect foil.

We have also failed miserably in the past when we have tried to play a target man up front - especially when we launched the hoofs - Rooney has the pace to unsettle a towering Bairns central defence - as long as the supply hits him and not in the sky. I fear that Barrowman would be in their pockets.

Falkirk have also clearly targetted Rosscoe and Hastings in the past.

This will undoubtedly not be Brews choice and I am only going on hearsay this season but I would go tactically with:

Fraser

Proctor Duff Munro Royster

Wilson Cowie Duncan Black Vigurs

Rooney

Fraser

Proctor Duff Munro Royster

Wilson Cowie Duncan Black Vigurs

Rooney

I'd go with that too.

If Proctor and Munro don't make it, then Tokely and McGuire instead.

midfield is vigurs on right, black, mcbain, and cowie on left with rooney n woods upfront...incredible selection!