FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team fer Easter Road ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After defending Ike the the other day i feel pretty stupid now as i am going to have to go with Esson for this one.

Esson

Tokely Duff Munro McBain

Imirie Black Cowie Vigurs

Rooney Wood

have to drop Hastings as his passing matches that of non league football at best....need to drop Duncan as since he has been back we have been rubbish and drop McBain back to left back where he should be playing...he doesn't have the quality to play in midfield.

Poor Proctor should have never been put back in after only one reserve game...needs more res games to get him back up and running....noone is ready to come back in after one res game ( especially against Rangers) after been out for the whole of the season so far....just proves brew has no clue.

Last point....BRING BACK VIGURS....he is our most creative player going forward and is by far the best forward passer of the ball in the team. Brew waken up and play VIGURS.

I may have got the Winters a bit wrong - I have just received a piccy of the proposed management duo that Grasser and the Board have apparently being after fer years - apparently they are the closest thing to Brew/Malky and Robbo/Park - and there is both a striking resemblance in both looks, style and probably footballing knowledge.

8131_111525368220.jpg

-------------------------Esson----------------------------

---------Proctor----------Duff-------------Munro-----------

--------------------------Black-----------------------------

--Cowie---------------------------------------Wilson-------

-------------------------Vigurs------------------------------

------------Rooney-----Barrowman------Imrie----------------

Subs: Fraser, McBain, Wood, Djebi-Zadi, Hastings, Duncan, Zander

Edited by Renegade

proctor to start?he's not even match fit

He says, just before putting Proctor in his line-up as a forward player :018:

:rotflmao: :thumb04: just testing you,must be still some jack daniels in the system after last night or maybe its a premonition of brewsters line up for next sat!

Edited by caleyonup

Considering the beating we just took, I'm not sure we should be quite so ambitious with our front line. Boring as it may be to watch, I'd like to see us concentrate on tightening up at the back. The important thing to me in this match isn't to win it - it's to end the losing skid and stop leaking goals.

-------------- Esson --------------

Proctor - Duff - Munro - Hastings

-------------- Black --------------

Wilson - Imrie - Cowie - Vigurs

-------------- Wood ---------------

Imrie's not been awful all over the pitch, just at the finish, so I'd like to see him stay in the lineup, just moved back a bit. Only putting Proctor in for Tokely on the condition that Ross is actually out on yellows - can anyone confirm this?

Need to stop the rot by not losing first and foremost, so...

----------------------Fraser (or Esson - not sure yet)

----------------------Proctor-----------------------

-------------Munro---------------Hastings---------

Tokely---------------------------------------McBain

-------------Black--------------Duncan------------

Cowie----------------------------------------Imrie

--------------------Barrowman---------------------

Subs: Esson/Fraser, Djebi-Zadi, Duff, Wilson, Sutherland, Vigurs, Rooney

I think Hastings could do a job in the centre with a sweeper behind him. I rate Proctor but he's not got it for central defence. As a sweeper (or defensive midfield), he could work well. Same old problem - Dods shaped hole. I think that's the basis of all our problems from clean sheets, to confidence to building from the back. All the team has to make for there being no good commanding figure.

Edited by starchief

Jeez, some feckingweird line up's going on here, Hastings at right back??? proctor up front??? proctor at centre back after his display yesterday???

Getting a wee bit mixed up and desperate boys.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

why does brewster only play proctor in the games against the old firm?

he played against celtic last season and had a soild game, and he scored the qualiser. he played at ibrox on saturday, he should be playing his players that are match sharp and are experienced against the old firm!

hes faster than tokely by quite a big.. however his not good at making decision making. he had a mare against the huns :rotflmao:

Just to really show us who is the master tactitian, I fully expect Brew to give us a master class with something along the lines of:

-----------------Fraser------------------

Tokely----Proctor---Munro---Hastings

Imrie-----McBain----Duncan----Cowie

-----------Rooney---McAllister---------

He'll show faith in Fraser by demonstrating no matter what he does, his position is guaranteed. He'll persist with his blue-eyed boy in the centre of defence and he wont worry about any gaping holes or anything as trivial as that at full back.

Naturally, Cowie and Imrie should play on their weaker sides. This will allow them to cut in more and whisper it: (Hibs wont know what hit them!) No room for Black I'm afraid, with so much quality to choose from there was always going to be someone who was disappointed.

Rooney will be the perfect foil for a natural finisher like Rory. It really will be fish in a barrell time.

Hibs will destroy us 4-0 and after the game Brewster will say how gutting it is to be on the losing side yet again. "We were definitely unlucky, not getting the rub of the green at all. Our boys need to show more conviction in front of goal, and generally be more focused. After all I'm only the manager, what more could I have done to prepare the lads? Credit to Hibs, they took their chances well. In no way, shape or form do I accept any sort of blame for that woeful performance today."

As long as Esson is given his chance. Wouldn't mind seeing Proctor play as he'll be fitter than he was on saturday.......but i suppose that depends on what he gets up to through the week :rotflmao:

Edited by Iain

Need to stop the rot by not losing first and foremost, so...

----------------------Fraser (or Esson - not sure yet)

----------------------Proctor-----------------------

-------------Munro---------------Hastings---------

Tokely---------------------------------------McBain

-------------Black--------------Duncan------------

Cowie----------------------------------------Imrie

--------------------Barrowman---------------------

Subs: Esson/Fraser, Djebi-Zadi, Duff, Wilson, Sutherland, Vigurs, Rooney

I think Hastings could do a job in the centre with a sweeper behind him. I rate Proctor but he's not got it for central defence. As a sweeper (or defensive midfield), he could work well. Same old problem - Dods shaped hole. I think that's the basis of all our problems from clean sheets, to confidence to building from the back. All the team has to make for there being no good commanding figure.

I have now changed my thoughts on the keeper situation.

I thought that Fraser was getting his place until he signed his new contract and then Esson would step in. After Saturday Esson should be on the park as no team will want to sign a keeper that lost so many goals as Fraser did on Saturday - not until the memory fades a bit anyway.

Fraser Will sign without any problem, probably for less money than he could have negotiated for, pre Ibrox.

Anyway, the way ahead, Esson on the park for an extended run offering confidence to the back four and utilising his distribution to build up the play by involving the midfield with throw outs. This way the defense are more solid, the midfield are more creative, the forwards will be fed more scoring opportunities and Esson will be leaning on the post having a Havana moment or two! Easy.