FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Proctor

Bronson

Methinks that there may be more to the professional relationship between Brew and Proctor than meets the eye. Brew evidently likes what he sees and has groomed the lad fer the future.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...ke_and_tyke.jpg

Glad I clicked the link there, I really thought you meant something else and was going to complain to the mods about taste and all that!! :rotflmao:

Methinks that there may be more to the professional relationship between Brew and Proctor than meets the eye. Brew evidently likes what he sees and has groomed the lad fer the future.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...ke_and_tyke.jpg

Glad I clicked the link there, I really thought you meant something else and was going to complain to the mods about taste and all that!! :rotflmao:

*ahem*

Chip%20off%20An%20Old%20Block.jpg

Proctor made some decent performances last season and was very useful in attack. I really feel sorry for him, being thrown in against a top team after only having one reserve game under his belt so far this season.

After wat ive heard he hasent been training that well either last week which makes CB decision to play him the more baffling!! :rotflmao:

Baffling? I think it was the wrong decision, but its hardly baffling to put Proctor, a versatile and experienced defender, over a player that would be making only his 5th SPL start at arguably the most difficult venue in the entire calender.

If Duff had had a stinker rather then Proctor, Brewster would be tactically inept for playing a 20 year old in his first full season of competetive football at centre back.

I wouldnt critisise the manager for playing a rookie if he was fit and playing fairly well previously. The only way to learn is by going to Ibrox and Parkhead and come out of it. After all your oly as good as your last performance.

I AM critisising the manager for playing a half fit player with no real pre season under his belt in a position which is not his best against quality opposition.

Proctor is a good right back and i can see him replacing Tokely in the long term but he had a shocker. Had he been fully fit and playing in his best position he'd deserve flak but in this case it's the managment who must carry the can for a tactical high risk gamble which clearly did not pay off.

It is not the 1st of those either this season.

I watched him in the reserve game last week and he looked ok for a guy whos hardly kicked a ball this season. It was another stupid idea to throw him in the deep end against Rangers but i think he will end up making that his own position til McGuire returns from injury.

I really hope not, Proc is pysh at centre back... Duff should have been in there on saturday, at least he's played with granty in that position, and he was match fit, yet another weird decision from the management.

I watched him in the reserve game last week and he looked ok for a guy whos hardly kicked a ball this season. It was another stupid idea to throw him in the deep end against Rangers but i think he will end up making that his own position til McGuire returns from injury.

I really hope not, Proc is pysh at centre back... Duff should have been in there on saturday, at least he's played with granty in that position, and he was match fit, yet another weird decision from the management.

I dont know where this Proctor is pish at centre back has come from. He may well have had stinker on saturday, but on the other occasions I have seen him at centre back, he has looked composed and athletic.

In fact, found this ditty at the bottom of the page.

http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...?showtopic=5793

Pish at centre back indeed :rotflmao:

Edited by chris123

I remember the last few games of last season when Mcguire and Granty were injured, Proc played there with hastings, they were both as bad as each other, thats why we got beat a lot in that spell.

Also during the close season we were sure that they would bring in an experienced defender.... still waiting.

I dont know where this Proctor is pish at centre back has come from. He may well have had stinker on saturday, but on the other occasions I have seen him at centre back, he has looked composed and athletic.

So he played well against Gretna , Mr Burley will surely be calling soon :thumb04:

So he played well against Gretna , Mr Burley will surely be calling soon :thumb04:

He played very well in the games after that aswell.