FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Home Support V The Accies

TopSix

I dont see a big crowd coming to this one tbh....as its going to be on setanta, alot of people might just stay at home and watch it.

ive got a big journey up and have setanta, but im still considering coming up after the display at paisley!!

should be good, to be honest if we can get the same people that were at the hamilton game in the same section, the place would be jumping. the club really should see that when people are toigether there si a good amount of noise.

should be good, to be honest if we can get the same people that were at the hamilton game in the same section, the place would be jumping. the club really should see that when people are toigether there si a good amount of noise.

I will be there !

I dont see a big crowd coming to this one tbh....as its going to be on setanta, alot of people might just stay at home and watch it.

The team doesn't get a lift by shouting at a TV

The league finishes on the 23rd so no more football for months, may as well make the most of it.

wish I could make it after the banter in Paisley but can't afford to get up the road for either of the home games.. I'll just have to make up for it at Motherwell and Killie :rotflmao:

We could really do with winning against Hamilton though so hopefully the home crowd can do us justice and understand the importance of this game

There already are one or two drums at the games. If we could get one section of people who will actually bother thier a**e to make alot of noise then yes it would be a cracking atmosphere. The fact that people who do bother to sing sit in different sections of the north stand doesn't help the atmosphere really. Because this game is on Setanta then not many people who dont have season tickets will prob go down the pub or stay at home.

Well the Accies' fans will come because (to be honest) they arent high tech enough to be working a TV.

Home Support? Followed by the chants "What a sh*ty home support :rotflmao:"

We need to be attending the next two again games so its as full as the Inverness CT v St Johnston in May 2004.

IT'S THAT IMPORTANT

Edited by caleymad

wish I could make it after the banter in Paisley but can't afford to get up the road for either of the home games.. I'll just have to make up for it at Motherwell and Killie :rotflmao:

We could really do with winning against Hamilton though so hopefully the home crowd can do us justice and understand the importance of this game

Same. Can't afford to get pished and buy poppers for all the remaining games.....

The club do see it and for the last two or three seasons have done their best to allow those who want to to choose section G as their prefered ST area. Unfortunately the uptake hasn't been great.

Its up to the fans to make an area their own. Not the club.

I sit in Section G and I'm a season ticket holder. I will at both remaining home games. Myself and aloot of people around me join in the singing. We need to blow the roof of that stand on Sunday as if Falkirk lose their game at the weekend and we win we are more or less safe.

Grrrrr ive got a late gig on saturday, and the games on setanta! im desperate to come up but cant see it worth it. ill be at motherwell and kilmarnock after that, but still dying to come up!

Guest birdog

Can't afford to get pished and buy poppers for all the remaining games.....

Is that not a bit dangerous if the match is on a knife-edge and it's "squeaky bum time"?

I know it is not up to the club, but a way of advising people who ahve season tickets tahat that is where the noise is, maybe even put a wee slip in with season ticket renewals to show the section is an unofficial singing section...

but i suppose the "unofficial" tag may be the downfall as it is what it is...

I know it is not up to the club, but a way of advising people who ahve season tickets tahat that is where the noise is, maybe even put a wee slip in with season ticket renewals to show the section is an unofficial singing section...

but i suppose the "unofficial" tag may be the downfall as it is what it is...

In your dreams! When the stadium is a quarter full and people sit whenever if a group of fans sit at the back and start singing it isnt long before 'someone' send over stewards to check all the tickets and move people from on part of an empty stadium to another. For what reason who knows maybe he doesnt like noise, with situations like this happening we will never win