FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bbc Radio Coverage.

There wil lbe live commentary on Caley Thistle v Falkirk on 92-95FM (94.0 in the immediate Inverness area.). 810MW and 103.5-105FM will carry the other two games. As a result there will be no Open All Mics.

I don't know what the arrangements for the Diasporate will be on the internet since I don't know what constraints, if any, Falkirk operate outwith the UK.

There wil lbe live commentary on Caley Thistle v Falkirk on 92-95FM (94.0 in the immediate Inverness area.). 810MW and 103.5-105FM will carry the other two games. As a result there will be no Open All Mics.

I don't know what the arrangements for the Diasporate will be on the internet since I don't know what constraints, if any, Falkirk operate outwith the UK.

Diasporate....

:lol:

Diasporate....

:021:

Perhaps this weekend "Desperate" might be a better word to use.

By the way, did you know that Channel 4 is introducing a new drama series about middle class Jewish women in suburban New York. They're going to call it "Diasporate Housewives".

Charles - the internet coverage info is not yet up on the BBC website but are you able to confirm my thoughts on this (perhaps through a contact at the beeb ?)

ICT -V- Falkirk will be broadcast to UK users only on the http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/sportscotlan...a/inverness.ram internet link as Falkirk have their own media coverage enabled.

Although not on normal radio, Open All Mics will be broadcast worldwide on the http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/sportscotlan...openallmics.ram link ?

Charles - the internet coverage info is not yet up on the BBC website but are you able to confirm my thoughts on this (perhaps through a contact at the beeb ?)

ICT -V- Falkirk will be broadcast to UK users only on the http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/sportscotlan...a/inverness.ram internet link as Falkirk have their own media coverage enabled.

Although not on normal radio, Open All Mics will be broadcast worldwide on the http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/sportscotlan...openallmics.ram link ?

Scotty... I have now checked with Sport in Glasgow and I'm afraid it looks a bit Desperate for the Diasporate. There is no internet coverage outwith the UK and there is no Open All Mics coverage at all.

Realistically, with only three games on at 1230, before you even consider that only one of these means anything (unless one other produces a highly unlikely result) it's difficult to see how an Open All Mics would be viable.

As far as the lack of commentary outwith the UK is concerned, my understanding is that the BBC's inability to provide it solely relates to a prerogative which Falkirk Football Club has opted to exercise.

The upshot would appear to be that, apart from Setanta(?), it is not possible to follow this game live outwith the UK.

(Is it legal to have a webcam with an open mic pointed at a TV showing Setanta?)

Scotty... I have now checked with Sport in Glasgow and I'm afraid it looks a bit Desperate for the Diasporate. There is no internet coverage outwith the UK and there is no Open All Mics coverage at all.

Realistically, with only three games on at 1230, before you even consider that only one of these means anything (unless one other produces a highly unlikely result) it's difficult to see how an Open All Mics would be viable.

As far as the lack of commentary outwith the UK is concerned, my understanding is that the BBC's inability to provide it solely relates to a prerogative which Falkirk Football Club has opted to exercise.

The upshot would appear to be that, apart from Setanta(?), it is not possible to follow this game live outwith the UK.

(Is it legal to have a webcam with an open mic pointed at a TV showing Setanta?)

I would think, if your using something like Skype, and your webcam happened to be sited on the tv screen behind you, and you were only Skyping Scotty, it would be perfectly legal. Only thing is you'd need to leave your tv on and your Skype line open, make sure the screen saver and power saver are off, while you attended the match. If questioned you could use the excuse that Scotty is your online home security system.

Thats unfortunate to say the least !!!

I think that decision is incredibly short-sighted. Only one game (Well -V- Killie) is of no consequence, the other two games have the potential to twist and turn to the final whistle depending on how they go ... and as the Sportsound program is broadcasting anyway how difficult can it be to have Robbo in Inverness and Chick or someone else at the St Mirren game. poor show BBC.

Yes, this is not the BBC's fault in any way shape or form. All clubs have the right to block the audio of overseas coverage if they have their own media offering. ICT do not currently have this but Falkirk do so have chosen to block it. I wish more clubs were like Hearts (who block only home games) or Hibs who have their own offering but choose not to block anything at all.

The upshot would appear to be that, apart from Setanta(?), it is not possible to follow this game live outwith the UK. (Is it legal to have a webcam with an open mic pointed at a TV showing Setanta?)
. Setanta Canada are broadcasting the Super 14 Rugby from 7:15am until 11am (local time) on Saturday and not showing ICT -V- Falkirk until 5:30AM on Monday, followed by the St Mirren game at 7:15AM. Luckily, I do have another alternative organised for my audio needs and will also be looking for a TV stream from one of the websites we do not allow mention of on here :angry:

W101 - I think what ceske is getting at is that if you are outside the UK you can pay Falkirk a fiver to subscribe for a month and watch tomorrow's game ...........

it wont let me send it to you and i can post it here

Luckily, I do have another alternative organised for my audio needs

Damn It B) What a shame! :lol:

will also be looking for a TV stream from one of the websites we do not allow mention of on here

B)

wheres justin timberlake these days?

Edited by caleymad

Luckily, I do have another alternative organised for my audio needs

Damn It B) What a shame! :lol:

will also be looking for a TV stream from one of the websites we do not allow mention of on here

B)

wheres justin timberlake these days?

:017:

With the fact that there might be no access to audio coverage I wonder in how many other countries around the globe the attention today will be on Caledonian Stadium at 12:30 BST.

I know there will be those in Canada and Australia following the action but which others.

I will be in QATAR - kick-off time here is Saturday afternoon 14:30 so I will have to rely on this site and BBC text.

With the fact that there might be no access to audio coverage I wonder in how many other countries around the globe the attention today will be on Caledonian Stadium at 12:30 BST.

I know there will be those in Canada and Australia following the action but which others.

I will be in QATAR - kick-off time here is Saturday afternoon 14:30 so I will have to rely on this site and BBC text.

I,m in Latvia and relying on text and sinking beers fast

no need to worry for next season .... no live audio, not featured on open all mics, not on Setanta, and so forth .......

Oh yeah, it just keeps getting worse the more I think about it. :(