FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We'll Be Back

Bridge_Ender

As someone who has watched the team since our first ever game, today was the most horrible, nervous, anxious, disappointing and painful experience I've ever had watching ICT.

I can't believe some of the posts on here tonight. The negativity is understandable but I thought the players gave EVERYTHING yesterday. An hour with 10 men and with even a dusting of luck we could have been safe. We started the game fantastically and could have been 2-0 up in 10 minutes!

I'd have taken today's scenario and performance (if not the result...) in January, that's for sure.

So, it wasn't to be and it's back to Division 1. Listening to Butcher after the game was hard, the guy was hurting and it was clear the players were too. Anyone who criticises the guys who went up the tunnel at the whistle need to have a word with themselves, why would you want to show your emotions in front of 6,500 people?!

I don't know who will be in the team next season, that'll all become clear soon enough. What I do know is next season is now the most important in the history of the club. I believe that how we react to this will shape how the club will perform for the next 10, 15, 20 years. In Butcher and Malpas we have the leaders who are capable to building and making this club stronger.

We'll be back and we'll be stronger for it. As for next season, lets enjoy the trips to the real football grounds, decent admission prices, Highland derbies (and 12 easy points!), seeing some of our young talent flourish and become senior players, and a decent cup run would be welcome to!

Bring it on!

Terry Butcher made a fantastic speech last night at the ball. Slightly long winded, due to the consumption of red wine, but excellent none the less. Eddie Smith and his assistants would have felt their ears burning I am sure.

I'm glad TB & MM are staying and I'm looking foward to a new season with new challenges. I believe we can bounce back up and I can assure you that Terry Butcher believes that too.

Terry Butcher made a fantastic speech last night at the ball. Slightly long winded, due to the consumption of red wine, but excellent none the less. Eddie Smith and his assistants would have felt their ears burning I am sure.

I'm glad TB & MM are staying and I'm looking foward to a new season with new challenges. I believe we can bounce back up and I can assure you that Terry Butcher believes that too.

So what did Terry all say last night???