FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FM2010

Guest Mahonio

listen to the Malpas feedback and your backroom feedback. They work.

I started badly in Div 1 but now i have Rooney banging in 2 goals a game due to careful tweaking of my tactics.

i did this against Dunfermline as this is the only team i have not cheated against and i only got a draw both times and a 2-0 loss in cup 5th Round so it was useful advice mate and it isn't Malpas i have as assistant it is Derek Whyte because i offered the No.2 job to Christie but he rejected it.

Hey, i am top by 11pts but that was expected eh :lol::lol::lol::lol: ? Once i go up to SPL i will cut down on cheating only cheating against St Mirren, Hamilton and Falkirk (if they all stay up) in order to stay up.

My team picked by Whyte (my assistant) is usually :

Esson

Tokely, Munro, Bulvitis, Golabek

Shinnie, Cox, Morrison, Ross

Sanchez and Holmes

Cheating!- come on dude, wheres the fun in that. if you want to win every game and get all the glory, why not just manage Barca or Man U. Finished my 1st season last night..finished 4th- only 2 points between 1st & 4th. Rooney ended up with 27 goals & player of the year and Sanchez with 16 assists, 12 goals was signing of the season. Not bad

Theres no challenge in that. Have you got the 10.1 patch installed, this fixes bugs etc.

Also if you interested i will be playing an year long online French League once all the patches are out ( prob Jan/Feb 10). Let me know if your interested.

Edited by BornCaley

• 1 month later...
Guest Mahonio

If your that desperate to cheat you should have used the editor before you started and put the ratings for all the players of all the other clubs in the league down to 1. Defeats the purpose really, in my game Gavin Morrison is brilliant!!

How do i do the bit that i highlighted because i now plan on being Burnley for a season and maybe take Inverness job later on. The reason i am doing this is because i don't want every club to be managerless as someone on this thread told me because every job that comes up i am linked with because i am awesome :party01: :015: ?

If your that desperate to cheat you should have used the editor before you started and put the ratings for all the players of all the other clubs in the league down to 1. Defeats the purpose really, in my game Gavin Morrison is brilliant!!

How do i do the bit that i highlighted because i now plan on being Burnley for a season and maybe take Inverness job later on. The reason i am doing this is because i don't want every club to be managerless as someone on this thread told me because every job that comes up i am linked with because i am awesome :P :lol: ?

Forget the editor and play 4-3-1-2 with wingplay. I dont know what it is but in FM09 i was winning everything with East Fife. Got them into the premier league in 4 seasons but as i went up, ICT went down and they sacked brewster and i took the job. was surprised to see philip senderos and filip cocu in this side AND that they got relegated. played one season in the 1st division and won ALL 38 games plus the bells cup and scottish cup(lost to the huns in the final of the League cup) and managed to sign a 35 year old andriy shevchenko for ?1.4million and i romped home in the SPL by 24 points over HIBS!.

After that my computer was wiped as my brother downloaded a virus

Seriously play 4-3-1-2 with wingplay!

Edited by caleykid1994

. played one season in the 1st division and won ALL 38 games plus the bells cup and scottish cup(lost to the huns in the final of the League cup) and managed to sign a 35 year old andriy shevchenko for ?1.4million and i romped home in the SPL by 24 points over HIBS!.

So....HIGHLY unrealistic then. Call me a cynic....but i find that hard to believe without a little behind the scenes manipulation on your part!

. played one season in the 1st division and won ALL 38 games plus the bells cup and scottish cup(lost to the huns in the final of the League cup) and managed to sign a 35 year old andriy shevchenko for ?1.4million and i romped home in the SPL by 24 points over HIBS!.

So....HIGHLY unrealistic then. Call me a cynic....but i find that hard to believe without a little behind the scenes manipulation on your part!

With a record like that you could do a job at the TCS mate :024:

• 2 months later...
Guest Mahonio

A quick update for you on how i am doing ok.

I deleted my Caley one today as i started one a few days ago as Northern Ireland and got appointed Colchester manager, so now i am doing 2 jobs and i struggle in competitive matches but do well in Freindlies as N.Ire manager, despite taking Boardroom or assistants advice and am doing good job at Colchester who i have top with only 3 losses to Southampton, Leeds and Millwall.

So, now i don't cheat, the only reason i did at ICT was because i didn't want them to struggle, however, the only thing is i can't check now as i only used English leagues for my Colchester career but i do know that they have a Sugardaddy as Owner because i edited that before my Ireland season.

I also play FM2010 alot and there are ways to "cheat" but if you ever use them you never quite feel the same satisfaction when you win cups and leagues.

You can use the Editor to change how much money clubs have, the skill ratings out for 20 on players and things like this. There is also a real time editor and this can be downloaded off most FM2010 websites. It lets you alter already saved games while you are playing. This is good for knocking years off an old player you don't want to retire or taking an injurie away from a player when a big game is coming up. You can also download a FM Scout, and it is basically a big database that you can filter through to find ALL players in the game, not just the ones in your player search. It gives you ratings and lets you know their current ability and potential ability out of 200.

I just started a game with East Stirling not that long ago without any of the cheats and won the 3rd division, in my 2nd season i finished 1 point behind brechin in the second division and got beat by Ayr in the playoffs. St. Johnstone who then got relegated from the SPL asked me to step in as manager and i accepted. I'm now St. Johnstone and about to start the 3rd season, this time in the first division.

FM2010 also allows you to add updates to the game, ie the official update after the january transfer window. You can download logo's for competitions all over the world so when you click on the SPL it comes up with clydesdale bank etc. Most players can be blacked out but with the download that allows you to view 55,000 new player faces there is hardly ANY black faded out players in the game.

I started off a new ICT league with the new 3.0 patch including all January transfers meaning i started without Barrowman and Imrie.

I started off excellent in the league and was able to open up an 11 point lead on Dundee before Xmas, the only bad thing was getting knocked out of the Challenge Cup 3-0 against Morton in the 2nd round. After new year though my team started to bottle it and Dundee slowly clawed back that 11 point lead and had over taken me with around 6 matches to go.

I think the main problem was the injuries that my team was sustaining, Rooney was out for a lot of the season meaning i had to swap between Odhiambo and Foran upfront and they were pretty innefective in all games. Richie Foran was also injured for a lot of games meaning i had to swap Hayes onto the left and play Nick Ross on the right (Nick Ross managed to pick up a surprisingly high number of games because of these injuries) Russel Duncan was also out for most of the season meaning i had to sign in Hughes who did ok but nothing better than i already had in the team. Cox, Ross, Duncan and Hughes were the main players in the middle.

As you can see i lost out on the league by 1 point to Dundee which is very gutting! They went on a brilliant run in the end and were unbeaten in a few matches.

post-4542-1269166089_thumb.png

post-4542-1269166099_thumb.png

post-4542-1269166109_thumb.png

post-4542-1269166125_thumb.png