FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FM2010

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I am not sure if this is in the right place but if it isn't i am sure somebody will move it :) :) .

I have started to play Football manager 2010 for on my PC but have a slight problem. I was struggling big style so decided to then add a new manager for every team that i was playing and make them change formation so that it would be easier to score goals, and playing like this i am top, but, i want to win without having to add a new manager for every team.

Can someone please, please help :( :( .

I was struggling big style so decided to then add a new manager for every team that i was playing and make them change formation so that it would be easier to score goals, and playing like this i am top, but, i want to win without having to add a new manager for every team.

:( :( :) :)

Guest Mahonio

Theres soooo many better ways to cheat than that! :(

Like what, thats why i am on here asking? Hey, at least i am winning though :( :) :)

Guest Mahonio

Does FM2010 have a menu option along the lines of:

Resign, I admit I'm clearly not cut out for this.

Select it immediately and you'll instantly stop losing.

Oh come on, i may start winning soon with a bit of help and clearly i wouldn't want to leave the club in a bad position, so that rules out this advice mate :( :( .

I am not sure if this is in the right place but if it isn't i am sure somebody will move it :) :) .

I have started to play Football manager 2010 for on my PC but have a slight problem. I was struggling big style so decided to then add a new manager for every team that i was playing and make them change formation so that it would be easier to score goals, and playing like this i am top, but, i want to win without having to add a new manager for every team.

Can someone please, please help :( :( .

Are you not kind of defeating the whole point of the game here?

oh my, I started to play fifa 09's manager mode, and first thing i did was dropped a midfielder that you all know i dont like, moved LDZ in to LM, and Barrowman cant stop scoring... i put it off, it was too unrealistic for my likeing, so i went watford, and bought black, Doogee, Esson, foran, Cox's, Hayes, Mcbain and Wilson (thay are retiring nest season) Wyness, Grant and Rossco, and guess what, Im in the English Prem playing in Europe, no Fifa 10's out and Dagnham with next to no ex caley players as im still only in the English 1st so they wont come in yet, but they will!!!!

Why buy the game if your going to do that? Do what I did and buy expierenced older players on frees.

I play -

Esson

Tokely Campo Balde Golabek

Imrie Cox Duncan Van Der Meyde

Rooney Foran or Sibierski

Amazing then my bench is whoever but its such a strong squad.

Why buy the game if your going to do that? Do what I did and buy expierenced older players on frees.

I play -

Esson

Tokely Campo Balde Golabek

Imrie Cox Duncan Van Der Meyde

Rooney Foran or Sibierski

Amazing then my bench is whoever but its such a strong squad.

That sounds quite realistic... :022:

Guest Mahonio

listen to the Malpas feedback and your backroom feedback. They work.

I started badly in Div 1 but now i have Rooney banging in 2 goals a game due to careful tweaking of my tactics.

i did this against Dunfermline as this is the only team i have not cheated against and i only got a draw both times and a 2-0 loss in cup 5th Round so it was useful advice mate and it isn't Malpas i have as assistant it is Derek Whyte because i offered the No.2 job to Christie but he rejected it.

Hey, i am top by 11pts but that was expected eh :lol::lol::lol::lol: ? Once i go up to SPL i will cut down on cheating only cheating against St Mirren, Hamilton and Falkirk (if they all stay up) in order to stay up.

My team picked by Whyte (my assistant) is usually :

Esson

Tokely, Munro, Bulvitis, Golabek

Shinnie, Cox, Morrison, Ross

Sanchez and Holmes