FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The next 2 games are vital

kencar

Motherwell {a}

dundee Utd {h}

Kilmarnock {a}

Dunfermoline {h}

Surely some points in there before we have to play Rangers {a}.......if not, then we may well be in a spot of bother.

3 wins and a draw would be nice out of those games.

You would think we'd have a chance of beating Motherwell & Dunfermline and nothing would give me greater pleasure than beating United.

I see Robson got sent off again today - will he not miss the game against us now??

Guest PaulieBee

Couldn't agree more.

We are now about to enter a run of games where we should be getting some points. We tend to do well at Fir Park so hopefully we can get our first win on the board there.

If we get cocky the next 33 games could be vital. Last year is now very much history and we have a big fight on our hands. Against Celtic we were poor and lucky. Against Dumbarton we were poor but relieved.

This season we have signed just one new player and he was from the First Division. We have been drained by the Dundee United factor and the last attitude we should engender is that the next 4 games are slightly easier. It's time to muscle down and get back to our roots which are about fighting hard for survival and beating the odds. Whether we like it or not we are currently firmly in a relegation fight and until that changes each point will be vital.

I agree with the last post.The next few games  must be treated with the urgency they deserve and the importance of them cannot be understated.

Thorough preparation, clearly understood tactics and major effort is mandatory now or a losing trend may become a reality and not just a temporary phenomenon  and very difficult to overcome.

:007:

Guest kingkojak

we've nothing to worry about yet - we can put the st mirren game down to a bad day - the other results have all been against teams who fiishsed last season in the top 6 and we have earned 3 draws so id say thats a bonus.  but aye - the next 4 games are vital - if we lose any of them then we should be worried

I think we'll get 5.

Motherwell Away - Draw. Malpas seems to have finally started getting Well playingt he way he wants to and has made some good signings especially in Elliot. I think we'll get a point there.

Dundee United Home - Draw. Brewster knows how we play and as we have seen already (St. Mirren) if teams play like we do when we are at Home we can't break them down. 1 point here.

Killie Away - Loss. Can't see us getting anything from this one.

Dunfermline Home - Win. Think we will actually win a Home game here.