FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's the most important player

Renegade

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the most important player in the ICT squad?

• Esson
    • Hayes
    • Tokely
    • Munro
    • Proctor
    • Duncan
    • Cox
    • Foran
    • Rooney
    • Odhiambo
    • Someone Else

Who do you think is the most important player in the ICT squad? For me Hayes. If he wasn't a regular in the ICT squad, ICT wouldn't be anywhere near the top 4, let alone challenging for the league title.

Foran

I agree. For his leadership, work-rate and experience as well as his considerable footballing talent. That's not to say we can't cope without him on Saturday, it's just that over the course of the season i think he's been the most important player.

Edited by Caley Stan

Foran - and I agree with what Caley Stan said. Although I wasn't at the Morton game, I heard we missed him a fair bit.

Others come pretty close though - Esson has saved us a few times this season, and Hayes has been good as well.

Voted for Rooney but could be Foran I reckon.He was really missed on sat and wish he was back for saturday. However, we wouldnt be in the position we are in now without the Rooney goals but will recognise that Ritchie has been the supply for some of them.

Foran hands down.

He brings so much to the team both attacking and defensively, he could probably play anywhere across the park and he is a leader and a battler.

From what i hear he was much missed on Saturday and i think he will be a big miss for the County game.

IMO our Irish trio are our most important players in the team.

Some players are a lot more important than others.

Do you think it's a good idea for any of them to think that?

Barrowman, when he arrived at ICT clearly thought he was more important because of the ludicrous wage deal he was on.

I might conceed that Grant Munro, as captain, has some importance within the squad, but I don't really like this poll.

If they're on the pitch they are all important....team game and all that but, if nobody is putting the ball in the net we wouldn't be getting anywhere. So, with that in mind, it has to be Rooney for me. :024:

Could've been anyone of the Irish trio. But purely for the fact he constantly sticks the ball in the back of the net, then it's Rooney for me.

This poll is to decide who's the most important player ICT have. I find it a hard one to decide as someone said earlier if we lost Esson then we'd be playing an inexperienced keeper and that could be costly so Esson has got to be a contender. The most important players are the players we need playing every week and i'd say Hayes, Rooney and Foran are in that field. If any of those out and we'll have trouble replacing them with someone who can bring the same to the team.

This season Hayes has been my favourite to watch so i'm choosing him.

The squad as a unit are the most important as they have really come good. Rooney and Hayes have been brilliant. But for me it has to be Foran. He works tirelessly and seems very committed. Really missed him on Saturday. I just hope we can sign him up for next season and beyond.