Aberdeen based ICT fans

FoolPhysio

Just a thought but . . . are there any other ICT fans over here in Furry Boot Town doing the missionary work amongst the heathens?

Because my kids are still a bit wee and I have them over weekends I cannot really manage to those games but if there are fans travelling to mid-week games setting off from here or here-abouts we might be able to arrange a car-share or something?

Even just knowing some fans in the area who have regular-ish meetings would be nice - never know, there might even be an Aberdeen equivalent to the Innes! :lol:

Just a thought but . . . are there any other ICT fans over here in Furry Boot Town doing the missionary work amongst the heathens?

Because my kids are still a bit wee and I have them over weekends I cannot really manage to those games but if there are fans travelling to mid-week games setting off from here or here-abouts we might be able to arrange a car-share or something?

Even just knowing some fans in the area who have regular-ish meetings would be nice - never know, there might even be an Aberdeen equivalent to the Innes! :D

If you go to the members section in site info above you will get a full list of fans living in seagull land. One that comes to mind though is Donview . Keep spreading the word :D

If you go to the members section in site info above you will get a full list of fans living in seagull land. One that comes to mind though is Donview . Keep spreading the word :D

Thanks for that mate. Gave it a try though and there doesn't seem to be a way to narrow it down to location. I'll give it another try, but if anyone wants to reply to this thread just to say hi that would be excellent! :D

If you go to the members section in site info above you will get a full list of fans living in seagull land. One that comes to mind though is Donview . Keep spreading the word :)

Thanks for that mate. Gave it a try though and there doesn't seem to be a way to narrow it down to location. I'll give it another try, but if anyone wants to reply to this thread just to say hi that would be excellent! :rolleyes:

The "Donview" is getting the go by these days, found a couple of "shandeeker gudgie coffs" to wind up in the Black Dog when I manage the odd shandy :( :lol:

Funny though, RIG must have been in Sheepsville for about 6 years now?? and we still havn't met up, maybe we should arrange a few pints some week-end at a neutral venue............