News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY ///---///\\\---\\\ Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust ///---///\\\---\\\ We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ https://www.ictsupporterstrust.org/join-us

Hiya Leigh Hiya Pal

Harry Chibber

Just got off the phone from Acorn,

a banner 15ft x 3ft will set us back ?180. It sounds like a fair whack for a banner to be used only once, maybe we should think about something that could be applied to our SPL games too.

the next step would be for someone to design it scaled down in PDF or what have you and to pop into the office at the longman.

Over to you guys

Whats the cost of the banner? I love spending money. I like the "Top Of The league And You F****d It Up" but that may get taken away. "Well Done On Your Alba Cup Victory" would be nice. "Bouncebackability" is another.

I think "Bouncebackability" would be a good one for next season too.

I will pledge a ?5 to whoever gets it done.

Whats the cost of the banner? I love spending money. I like the "Top Of The league And You F****d It Up" but that may get taken away. "Well Done On Your Alba Cup Victory" would be nice. "Bouncebackability" is another.

I think "Bouncebackability" would be a good one for next season too.

I will pledge a ?5 to whoever gets it done.

I wont be there but willing to chip in a five spot also. Can paypal it or meet whoever is collecting before the Pars match.

Just got off the phone from Acorn,

a banner 15ft x 3ft will set us back ?180. It sounds like a fair whack for a banner to be used only once, maybe we should think about something that could be applied to our SPL games too.

the next step would be for someone to design it scaled down in PDF or what have you and to pop into the office at the longman.

Over to you guys

Appreciate the effort mate but think at best we'll be able to afford is a long stretch of canvis and some paint...

I still say "Hiya Leigh Hiya Pal" would offer the most comedy value but that's because I suggested it :)

Appreciate the effort mate but think at best we'll be able to afford is a long stretch of canvis and some paint...

I still say "Hiya Leigh Hiya Pal" would offer the most comedy value but that's because I suggested it :)

I agree, and "Tel's in cherge here!" maybe Tom Morrow tarpaulins or Sandy Catto would have an old curtain from a trailer they'd be willing to donate or sell for a pittance? We would also need to get the all clear from the club to fix it to the back of the North Stand.

Banner Material

The add states that it is just over 1M high by 50 meters long, 18.50 including carriage.

I would happily pledge ?5 towards it, if one of the supporters trust would take paypal donations and arrange the purchase and delivery I think that would be the most trustworthy way to handle the cash. I could also look at my availability to help with painting but I return to my ship on the 19th.

Edited by Revbirdog

Easily done with some large sheets and paint no? Or any other cheap material that can be bought in town and slogans painted on? In that case we could have a few around the north stand.

I would still like one saying '12 points and you fu**ed it up!!' as we have had enough of the 2 nil and you fu**ed it up chants directed at us. Also how many points exactly were we behind them? 12, 13, 15?