News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY ///---///\\\---\\\ Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust ///---///\\\---\\\ We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ https://www.ictsupporterstrust.org/join-us

Why oh why

bauhaus

Why is it we seem to have a poor half and an exceptional half in each of our games. When we have a poor first half something inside me keeps saying dont panic we will trounce them in the second half, but other way round I fear when we seem to play well in the first 45. Get the feeling we are going to go nap against some team when we hit form for the whole game. Any one else noticed our game of two halves experience. Bit like home and away

With the ebb and flow in a game and the confidence a goal can make it's perhaps not surprising that teams can often appear to play in two different mindsets during a game depending on the momentum.

I remember this time last year it was the same but we were far from happy, rightly, with either the performances or our prospects in the league.

It's a funny old game.

I remember this time last year it was the same but we were far from happy, rightly, with either the performances or our prospects in the league.

Can't believe it's been a year already, from the high of leading Dungdee 2-0 (going on 5-0) in the cup final and then losing the lead at foggy Firhill the week after. Totally depressed after that but what a maturity virtually the same squad are showing week after week. I said at the start of the season we have nothing to fear in this league and now that the self belief is firmly instilled in the players it can only be positives in the months ahead.

Can't believe it's been a year already, from the high of leading Dungdee 2-0 (going on 5-0) in the cup final and then losing the lead at foggy Firhill the week after. Totally depressed after that but what a maturity virtually the same squad are showing week after week. I said at the start of the season we have nothing to fear in this league and now that the self belief is firmly instilled in the players it can only be positives in the months ahead.

Yipe and we (I) were calling for Butchers Head, now all I want is his babies haha, 11th is all I can hope for. I can?t believe we are where we are.