FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Weekends Games

Ronaldo

Yes, sometimes you wish you'd said nothing, who started this thread anyway?

Perhaps it was to do with Sky making a decision to show the game, came from a policleman who is due to be on duty at the game. I was rushing at the time, didn't listen properly as I am always rushing....better go....

Yes, sometimes you wish you'd said nothing, who started this thread anyway?

Perhaps it was to do with Sky making a decision to show the game, came from a policleman who is due to be on duty at the game. I was rushing at the time, didn't listen properly as I am always rushing....better go....

I've heard from a reliable source that a decision regarding ICT v Rangers will almost certainly be made by 12:45 on Saturday.

I have been led to belive a decision will be taken tomorrow in this regard

The SPL have announced that all games are ON, unless they get called off.

In other words, they have not decided to call them off early like they did last week.

Dundee Utd are topping the table of wild excuses with....

"We could have cleared the snow, but we don't have anywhere to put it".

It might sound daft, but it's pretty much true (unless it was loaded into a dumper and carted away). Even after some serious thawing last night and today, there are still 10-foot high mounds in the streets outside. With still no sign of activity from the council, these were created by the groundsman, so he hasn't been entirely unproductive.

It's been bad enough here that I've been using my wife's car for nearly a fortnight, because I can't get mine past the first 100 yards from the lockup.