FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland XI

qwerty11

Full health very rarely happens but I think with everyone fit our team (on paper) isn't too bad!

Mine would be:

Gordon

Hutton Berra MacManus Wallace

Fletcher Adam Dorrans

Commons MacFadden

Miller

(4-5-1/4-3-2-1)

Gordon

Hutton, Berra, McManus, Wallace

Brown, Fletcher

Dorrans, Commons, Adam

Miller

Subs: McGregor, Wilson, Bardsley, Bannan, Morrison, Naismith, McFadden.

G Galdwell............... :redcard:

You mean the guy who was captain of Hibs then the SPL player-of-the-year when Celtic won the title. Same player that got a lot of plaudits during their Champions League run, only to become captain of EPL club Wigan when he left. Yeah, must be a really terrible player...

I guess you're basing it on Tony Mowbray's run, where the central defence was left to fend for themselves with no midfield support, so that Celtic could become 'the new Barcelona'. Name a single defender that did play well for Mowbray?

• Disagree 1

Gordon

Hutton Berra D.Wilson Wallace

Fletcher Brown

Commons Adam Driver

S.Fletcher (srongest stiker we have regardless whether he will play for Levien or not!!!)

MacGregor, Bardsley, Mcmanus, G.Caldwell, Dorrans, Morrison, Bannan, Naismith, MacFadden, K.Miller, C.Maguire, D.Goodwillie - all players who could slot into that team, especially as we look to lower the average age and move forward with the team

G Galdwell............... :redcard:

You mean the guy who was captain of Hibs then the SPL player-of-the-year when Celtic won the title. Same player that got a lot of plaudits during their Champions League run, only to become captain of EPL club Wigan when he left. Yeah, must be a really terrible player...

I guess you're basing it on Tony Mowbray's run, where the central defence was left to fend for themselves with no midfield support, so that Celtic could become 'the new Barcelona'. Name a single defender that did play well for Mowbray?

He's also great at falling in his a*se and giving the ball away. Not saying he is a terrible defender but there is defnitely better defenders they could pick. :tongueincheek:

McGregor

Caldwell

Hutton - Berra - McManus - Bardsley

Morrison - Fletcher - Adam

Commons

Miller

I think Brown and Fletcher are too similar to play together - it's one or t'other. Dorrans and Bannan could easily come in for either Morrison and Adam. Not a lot in it.

I've put in a back 5 as I think the FBs are best bombing forward and not getting too wrapped in their defensive duties. Whittaker could do well in that system too.

Up front is easily the toughest. I wouldn't have had Commons in there normally but he's doing well. We'll see what happens in a few months time. I don't think we have a striker that's anywhere near world class. Steven Fletcher's been fairly poor this season, so it has to be Miller for having his best season.