FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Choose ICT

BornCaley

choose Tulloch Stadium, choose Butcher, choose Thistle FC, choose 1994, choose Telford Street,

choose red black white & blue, choose Pele, choose Rankins goal v Rangers, choose Feb 8th 2000,

choose Tokley, choose Caledonian FC, choose Kingsmills, choose Jim Calder, choose securing SPL football,

choose the shoe protest, choose Robbo, choose the Howden End, choose the merger, choose Christie,

choose supercaley go ballistic celtic are atrocious, choose the Ayr away day, choose Malpas, choose Graham Spiers Hat,

choose that BT ad, choose CTO.com, choose IHE, choose the "i Believe campaign, choose Bannerman, choose Juanjo,

choose The Longman, choose beating Dundee to the league, choose Johnny Hayes, choose the iCT superkids, choose Esson

choose beating County, choose Roooonnneey, choose Tommy Cumming, choose Brewster ( 1st time), choose Marius,

CHOOSE INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE FC.

Edited by BornCaley
  • Agree 7
  • Disagree 1

If you chose to choose choose, then you chose the right one, however, if your choice was chose instead of choose, then you should have chosen choose because it's the correct choice, not chose, that should give you something to chew over, although it's your choice which one to choose................I'll get ma shoes.

ICT is for life, not just Xmas.

• Agree 2

choose Tulloch Stadium, choose Butcher, choose Thistle FC, choose 1994, choose Telford Street,

choose red black white & blue, choose Pele, choose Rankins goal v Rangers, choose Feb 8th 2000,

choose Tokley, choose Caledonian FC, choose Kingsmills, choose Jim Calder, choose securing SPL football,

choose the shoe protest, choose Robbo, choose the Howden End, choose the merger, choose Christie,

choose supercaley go ballistic celtic are atrocious, choose the Ayr away day, choose Malpas, choose Graham Spiers Hat,

choose that BT ad, choose CTO.com, choose IHE, choose the "i Believe campaign, choose Bannerman, choose Juanjo,

choose The Longman, choose beating Dundee to the league, choose Johnny Hayes, choose the iCT superkids, choose Esson

choose beating County, choose Roooonnneey, choose Tommy Cumming, choose Brewster ( 1st time), choose Marius,

CHOOSE INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE FC.

Does that mean you actually approve of me ?? :nanananana: