FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICTFC FIT FANS IN TRAINING CHAMPIONS

Wilsononourwing

Today the inaugural FFIT competition took place in the shadows of New St Mirren Park. To cut a long story short I would like to congratulate Inverness Caledonian Thistle FF FC on lifting the trophy. Unbeaten in 7 games scoring 18 and conceding only one the boys did the club proud. A fine display from the boys well done all involved.

• Agree 2

Full Round Up of ICTFC Fit Fans scores:

Celtic FC 0 ICTFC 3

ICTFC 0 BBC ALL STARS 4 (a team which fielded Pat Nevin, Billy Dodds, Alan Preston, and Derek Ferguson)

St Mirren 0 ICTFC 5

ICTFC 4 St Johnstone 0

Dundee Utd 0 ICTFC 0

ICTFC 3 Motherwell 0

ICTFC 3 Kilmarnock FC 0

Rangers 1 ICTFC 1 (With Rangers scoring the equaliser in the 17th minute of a 10minute game!!! Well not quite!! Only 10 secs to go.

Outcome: ICT FC CHAMPIONS Motherwell FC Runners Up

The FFIT Programme is great and I would encourage anyone who wants/needs to lost a little bit of weight and/or get a bit fitter to sign up and give it a go.

I took part in the last one and lost a stone and a half during the course (12 weeks) and have lost over another half stone since (not been near the scales in a while to check how much)....and aim to lose another couple by the turn of the year.

I didn;t take part in the football tournament, but some of the guys who have been on the course meet weekly for a game of football as part of their ongoing commitment to keeping active and it looks like it's paid dividends.....so a big congratulations to them on winning the tournament.