Player Sponsorship 2011-12

Scotty

Who to Sponsor ?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. First Choice (Home or Away Shirt)

• Stuart Duff (Home Shirt)
    • Jonny Tuffey (Home Shirt / Away Shirt)
    • Shane Sutherland (Home Shirt)
    • Kenny Gillet (Home Shirt)
    • Tom Aldred (Home Shirt)
    • Greg Tansey (Away Shirt)
    • Gregory Tade (Away Shirt)
    • Tom Aldred (Home Shirt / Away Shirt)
    • Other (new signings as they come)
  2. 2. Second Choice (Away Shirt or Training Kit)

• Stuart Duff (Training Kit)
    • Jonny Hayes (Training Kit)
    • Jonny Tuffey (Away Shirt)
    • Gavin Morrison (Training Kit)
    • Shane Sutherland (Training Kit)
    • Kenny Gillet (Training Kit)
    • Greg Tansey (Away Shirt / Training Kit)
    • Gregory Tade (Away Shirt / Training Kit)
    • Tom Aldred (Away Shirt / Training Kit)
  3. 3. Third Choice (Training Kit or Boots)

• Ross Tokely (Boots)
    • Stuart Duff (Boots)
    • Jonny Hayes (Training Kit)
    • Jonny Tuffey (Boots)
    • Gavin Morrison (Training Kit / Boots)
    • Shane Sutherland (Training Kit / Boots)
    • Graeme Shinnie (Boots)
    • Kenny Gillet (Training Kit / Boots)
    • Gregory Tade (Training Kit / Boots)
    • Tom Aldred (Training Kit / Boots)

ok folks, with the latest additions to our sponsor group (thanks Old Caley Girl) we are at 44 paid and 3 pledged but still to pay .....

42 is the magic number for Shane's home kit so that is covered in full.

54 is the magic number for the next item (Gavin's training kit) so we are 10 short (7 assuming the 3 unpaid pledges pay - which I am sure they will). This item is also covered as we (CTO) will make up any shortfall as previously noted.

66 is the magic number to also sponsor Rossco's boots ... we need to make objective 2 and get a few pledges into this to make it all 3 items again.

Can anyone wanting to join the sponsor group please let us know ... and can those who may be in the Innes this weekend see if the regular suspects are also in for it this year ?????

I didnt mind donating, seeing as this site is completely free for its forum users and considering the amount of time I spend on here, a ten pound donation doesn't seem that much. Even without taking into account the fact that I may win a shirt etc, at the end of the season.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like we will be calling it a day at 47 members then - assuming the 3 who are currently not paid do so asap.

It's a little disappointing not to have secured any interest whatsoever from non-members who took part in previous years via the Innes Bar but so be it. It is what it is as they say.

As it stands we would therefore sponsor the main item (Shane's home kit), and assuming outstanding payments are received, also the second item (Gavin's training kit) but it would seem we are not fit to lace Rossco's boots far less sponsor them ........ as we didnt get to that level of membership.

If anyone wants to add their name, then please do so quickly, and if anyone wants to gee up people from last year who go to the Innes but may not come on here then that too would be appreciated.

Remember, you dont have to pay via paypal, its just easier that way. If you have an online fear of financial transactions you can give cash to TM4TJ, Caley100, CaleyD or to Laura in the Club Shop who will also accept it on our behalf.

If we get nothing further by end of next week then we will confirm the two items with the club and stop there.

Looks like we will be calling it a day at 47 members then - assuming the 3 who are currently not paid do so asap.

It's a little disappointing not to have secured any interest whatsoever from non-members who took part in previous years via the Innes Bar but so be it. It is what it is as they say.

As it stands we would therefore sponsor the main item (Shane's home kit), and assuming outstanding payments are received, also the second item (Gavin's training kit) but it would seem we are not fit to lace Rossco's boots far less sponsor them ........ as we didnt get to that level of membership.

If anyone wants to add their name, then please do so quickly, and if anyone wants to gee up people from last year who go to the Innes but may not come on here then that too would be appreciated.

Remember, you dont have to pay via paypal, its just easier that way. If you have an online fear of financial transactions you can give cash to TM4TJ, Caley100, CaleyD or to Laura in the Club Shop who will also accept it on our behalf.

If we get nothing further by end of next week then we will confirm the two items with the club and stop there.

I swear my mind is going. I thought I'd done the sponsorship after you so kindly changed my email address, Scotty.....but if I have, you haven't noticed....so I suspect that I haven't. :blush: Put me down for one £10 which I'll get off by paypal right now, (or as sure as Caithness is windy I'll forget again),,,,,and if you remind me after the 20th, I'll send another £10 (but I will need to be reminded as auld age has come and my memory tends to go walkabout!)

Edited to add ......that's the first £10.75 sent.

Edited by Oddquine

Thanks 'OddQuine' - Have put you down for 2 - 1 paid (which we confirm receipt of), and one which we will try to remember to remind you about. That takes us to 50 and although it is short of our 68 target, we will still manage to sort something out to get all 3 items sponsored I am sure.

Marks, Caley100 & CaleyStan - assuming you still want to take part on the pledges you made ? If so, can you let me know how payment will be organised ? You can obviously do PayPal, but equally you can pay CaleyD, LG (at club shop), TM4TJ etc ......

just received a payment from a user whose email corresponds to member name "kirki". As there is no indication in the thread, and it was received as "site sponsor" rather than player sponsor, please confirm that this is correct user and correct reason ???

In keeping with oddquines avatar pig

post-81-0-52517600-1314223257_thumb.jpg

:rotflmao:

Eve just let Adam think he discovered woman, when in fact Eve formed Adam out of the stuff she had just scraped off her foot in the Garden of Eden! :tongueincheek:

And little of the rest applies to me, at least...bar possibly Chemical Properties #2. :blush:

I'm having trouble paying for my "subscription". Is it because I've already subscribed? Can someone please provide a link as each path I follow brings me to my existing subscription or my profile page.

I just went on to paypal and sent it using the details from the time I sent the first one, as I found the same as you when I tried using links. I just hope it arrives.

I'm having trouble paying for my "subscription". Is it because I've already subscribed? Can someone please provide a link as each path I follow brings me to my existing subscription or my profile page.

I just went on to paypal and sent it using the details from the time I sent the first one, as I found the same as you when I tried using links. I just hope it arrives.

Thanks,that's me paid now. :twothumbsup:

• 1 month later...

ok - closing this thread now - we have done enough chasing and enough cajoling for payments .....

The list has 52 people with 3 unpaid. The unpaid ones (3) are now officially removed from the sponsorship membership so the final figure is 49. CTO will pay the shortfall and we will sponsor all three items

After some discussions, it was suggested that players be sponsored as "CaleyThistleOnline Supporters" rather than "Innes Bar & Internutters" as we have had zero contribution from the bar and have no reason to advertise them on that basis. The final item (Rossco's boots) will be named as "CaleyThistleOnline.com" as we have paid the majority of it but any gift from the club will be distributed randomly to one of the sponsor member in the same way as the others ........

If anyone has any questions or comments regarding sponsorship in this thread, please send me a PM.