FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Salt v Sauce - predictions?

I have to say that on going into into Brattisanis in Newington when I was in Freshers' Week, this Highlander was totally confused by the question - "Salt and Sauce"? :lol:

But anyway... Eddanburry's buzzan ken! Aye - jumpan. Eh!

So what are the predictions for this mass migration from the Captial to Hampden Park?

I'm going to predict that Hibs' 110 year wait will be extended on a 2-1 Hearts scoreline, but the first scorer will be.....Hiya Leigh... hiya pal! (Teckle!)

Any more takers?

Really dont care who wins, but hope its a good entertaining game and acts as an advert for Scottish football that can highlight how good the game can be without the OF and their baggage for a change. Oddly whenever its a OF V a.n.other final I never want to see it but this one like County V DUtd, Hearts V Gretna etc I will make an effort to watch.

Think it will be a Jambo day with Skacel & Beattie (2) doing the damage to a O'Connor reply - 3-1

• Agree 1

The build up and anticipation of this one is better than I can recall for any non-ICT match in many years.

I enjoyed John Robertson on a Radio Scotland panel the other night when a Hearts fan asked "Is there enough time for you to get fit by Saturday?" and Robbo replies "I've seen this Hibs team, I wouldn't need to get fit!"

• Agree 2

I enjoyed John Robertson on a Radio Scotland panel the other night when a Hearts fan asked "Is there enough time for you to get fit by Saturday?" and Robbo replies "I've seen this Hibs team, I wouldn't need to get fit!"

Yep!

Did I hear rightly that from 2013 onwards the cup final will be held on a Sunday, due to some UEFA requirement? That sucks if true.

Yes. Regan has confirmed this. It clashes with the Champions League but we were allowed a year or 2 before implementing this.