FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Do You Have Faith in Butcher?

Renegade

The Terry Butcher Poll  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have faith in Butcher for next season?

Faith to do what? Top six? Nope. Relegation? Probably not but a possibility. Best manager we could have? Probably not. Deserves to be sacked for being nowhere near relegation, coming higher than a bigger-spending Hibs, falling only two points short of bigger-spending Aberdeen and winning more games than both the Dons and the next up, St Mirren? Nope.

This board is getting really tedious. Think it's time to retire.

Fully agree, its tedious. Seems there is a witch hunt against TB and for some on here he will never be accepted. Quite what he has to achieve with this provincial club which has a small fan base, a geographical location making the signing of players difficult all while being in a league so highly monopolised by 2 clubs is unknown.

• Agree 1

Faith to do what? Top six? Nope. Relegation? Probably not but a possibility. Best manager we could have? Probably not. Deserves to be sacked for being nowhere near relegation, coming higher than a bigger-spending Hibs, falling only two points short of bigger-spending Aberdeen and winning more games than both the Dons and the next up, St Mirren? Nope.

This board is getting really tedious. Think it's time to retire.

Fully agree, its tedious. Seems there is a witch hunt against TB and for some on here he will never be accepted. Quite what he has to achieve with this provincial club which has a small fan base, a geographical location making the signing of players difficult all while being in a league so highly monopolised by 2 clubs is unknown.

This forum is devised to allow fans to voice their opinions. Have you actually read through the threads and tried to pick out some of the more sensible, middle of the road comments / posts ?

As a casual fan who watches from afar I'd be surprised if ICT could do much better. I'm always genuinely surprised when I log onto this forum and see anti TB threads. Letting Munro go was a mistake in my opinion but I think most of the other stuff that folk gripe about could well be caused by having a pretty tight budget to work with.

Which other clubs in the SPL of a similar size and budget have better managers right now?

Which other clubs in the SPL of a similar size and budget have better managers right now?

As you ask, imo St Johnstone, and probably Ross County.

I think it's way too early to know whether Lomas is a good manager. He has inherited a good team.