Hmm

chris123

Was Roy playing?

I barely noticed him. He played really well for us up until the Hibs game were I thought he had a cracker but at the minute we can't afford to be carry passengers while we try and get our first win in 9 games now.

I think a wee spell on the subs bench for Roy and some others (Rory) and a chance to freshen things up wouldn't go amiss.

Let's be honest, we shouldn't be looking to get something from the Rangers game - it's Falkirk and St. Mirren we need to get something from. These are the so called 'bread and butter' games that normally decides which sides in the bottom half survive and what one team is relegated.

Och one more whinge while I am sober.

Where exactly is Bazza playing and why all of a sudden do left footers like Hastings and Munro regularly fire long cross field balls at Bazza's head instead of playing balls to the feet of the midfielders or forwards. Then he goes on a play anywhere mode and just seems to feck up his stamina by doing it. And when Bayne is playing that is the main ploy of the left footers. The ball should be going to the feet of Black or Rankin - that is their feckin jobs. The times, and few they feckin were, when Rankin got the ball at his feet he actually played off a telling pass.

Sutherland fer Bazza, Duncan fer McBain and Bayne fer Rory were the subs yesterday - go 4-3-3. It was still about not losing in the end.  :018:

...... sounds very disorganised to me.

who's managing this shower?

I wondered how long it would be, before someone that has lots to contribute to the debate, would grace us with his presence.

I bet you were shopping with your wife rather than providing moral support in Dunfermline.