Team fer St Jones Town

Reguero

Raven Warren Meekings G.Shinnie

Ross Jones Draper 

Doran Foran McKay

Subs - Mathieson, Devine, A.Shinnie, Sutherland, Hogg, Pepper, Taylor

*Devine in for Warren if he's injured, with Polworth coming onto the bench.

I don't think the posters drop Shinniesta because he will leave but because he had some substandard performances recently.

As the same applies to Billy, I'd go for the following:

Reguero

Raven - Meekings - Warren/Devine - G. Shinnie

Draper - OTJ

Foran - Ross - Doran

Sutherland

Subs: Mathieson, Devine/Polworth, Hogg, Pepper, A. Shinnie, McKay, Taylor

Reguero

Raven Meekings Warren G. Shinnie

Foran OTJ

Ross Draper Doran

McKay

The reason I wouldn't play A. Shinnie is the fact he's looked disinterested for quite a while now.

Edited by BA

I'd play the same team against Celtic if possible.  One bad result doesn't mean a bad team.  But I'd play more counter-attack.  Pull in Doran and Draper.  Let St J attack.  A draw would suit us far more than them.  Let them leave themselves exposed.

Basically do to St J what they did to us last time we played.

Likely TB will go with same again barring injuries? Should be really tight going by our recent games. Someone could be a hero (or bigger hero) by 2pm Saturday....

I have a 25yr old Glenlivet Reserve I'm keeping to open when Europe is achieved - hope its a step closer by the end of the game.

To play A.Shinnie or not is a big call and only TB can figure that out - it is all down to how he is training and what his attitude is - he can be the exact player that you need if your tactics are to defend and hit on the break.

Should it not be I never felt more like swigging the booze when Everton win, and Liverpool lose?