FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dundee -V- Inverness C.T.

Scotty

Lets start off looking at it from a positive angle - The last three games have all been away from home. We have conceded two goals in over 270 minutes of play. We have played below par and we have won two and lost the other by a single goal. Many people say that adhering to your best team is the best policy. IF TB had changed things and we had lost to Dungdee he would have been crucified. Every team goes through a dip in form and performance and if that is our dip then I will thankfully accept it.

We also appear to have gone through a role reversal where we are more positive and attack minded at home and considerably more defence minded away from home. The home form and style is what people have been demanding fer yonks. Make TCS a fortress and grab the points away from Sneck.

I did however feel at Killie - and even at Parkdread- that we could have capitalised on leads by being more positive. But the defensive unit is very solid. From the "personality" perspective TB will NOT change until things start going "wong" - that may be the perspective of some of us but results and points say different. If you had been given top of the SPL and quarter final of the League Cup in pre season you would have laffed.

Lets wait to see the Hibees performance.

• Agree 2

my worry is that it appears when teams attack us and close us down early we resort to "hoofing" it and the team is not best suited nor plays well in that situation .The outlet pass and controlling the tempo is when we can create our best chances .

Here's hoping we can play our way out from the back on Saturday otherwise i fear for the result even if it is the side over which we appear to have the indian sign!