FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mulled Wine & Mince Pies with the Manager

CaleyD

just back from the sports bar. yogi seems athoroughly decent bloke and any misgivings i may have had have been thoroughly quashed. the question and answers were informative and also a good laugh. really glad i went and ryan and dean could make a career after footballas a comedy duo. loved it when jh was talking about inverness and the team etc when he ended by saying Why would tb leave all of this   :smile:  seems to be a great team spirit for sure and all the players really seemed to enjoy themselves 

• Agree 3

Great cabaret! It was a pity when the MC, Lord Richie of Dublin, put the mike down. On a personal level I wanted to ask Graham what his brother's Christian name is - to check to see if the bet is still on. And yes Yogi did pick up a fixed penalty during his interview for the job so we need some extra special support against Aberdeen this Saturday. They already believe they are the runners up to Celtic this year so we need a real big push to get that out of their minds. 

Great cabaret! It was a pity when the MC, Lord Richie of Dublin, put the mike down. On a personal level I wanted to ask Graham what his brother's Christian name is - to check to see if the bet is still on. And yes Yogi did pick up a fixed penalty during his interview for the job so we need some extra special support against Aberdeen this Saturday. They already believe they are the runners up to Celtic this year so we need a real big push to get that out of their minds. 

Sounds like a really worthwhile, successful night. Great initiative from the club/Hughes.

Yeah, I know a Dons fan who has been going on about 2nd place for months. I really hope McIness gets linked with being lured away to WBA and the Dons suffer the uncertainty and upheaval we had to go through before Butcher went. That period saw our only downturn this season.