FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Song

WYNESS101

Aaaaagh! Terrible. Seems a bit patronising to me in a sort of 'I'm an incomer to this quaint place' sort of stylee.

Aye not wanting to stereotype a large proportion of our fan base but I reckon he's the exact type of fan ICT seems to attract

Wouldn't be surprised he voted differently than your goodself 20 years ago

Dougal

The song isn't to everyones taste but before this forum pushes another fan out the door, just wanted to say well done for trying and I hope your wearing your ICT hat in this cold weather whilst doing your rounds in the mobile library van.

• Agree 1

Aaaaagh! Terrible. Seems a bit patronising to me in a sort of 'I'm an incomer to this quaint place' sort of stylee.

Aye not wanting to stereotype a large proportion of our fan base but I reckon he's the exact type of fan ICT seems to attract

Wouldn't be surprised he voted differently than your goodself 20 years ago

Dougal

Aye Dougal you're like a dug wi a rabbit  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'll not be buying it but it borought a smile to my face and fair play to the guy for the effort - I wish I had the talent to do something like that.  It's not going to be a club anthem but it's the sort of song that if sung to a group of fans in the pub or the coach would earn a big round of applause. 

Fair play to the guy, kinda feel for him with some of the brutally honest feedback on here!

For me though, I'd rather not sing about our 'shed' and being 'only caley jags'.

Yeah you want something fairly simple and easy to chant that bigs the team up. Imagine our support trying to get round the exact stadium capacity in song. It's a struggle enough with just "Caley".

Lets just get that family ness tune and adapt that slightly. "You may see a Ayr Utd, a Hibs, County too, but you'll never see a Nessie in the zoo" "You may go parkhead, govan, down to dens park too, and it's caley thistle followed through and though."

Fun cheerful easy, catchy. Some sort the verses.... tweak that chorus - sorted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ARKlo-GBgQ

Thats the ending theme but there is also the starting them that could easily be mixed with it for the verse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFR0brxrxjI

It even mentions a secret "thistle" whislte. Easily changed to a caley thistle whistle.

Give me a break I have a broken leg and lots of free time...

• Agree 1