FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT in Europe

EvilWhiteStripe

Spoke to one of the guys who went tover to Romania with Celtic told me not ony tfly but stay in Bucharest as town where the Astra stadium is located is a one horse town with no decent restaurants or bars.

About an hour and a half by taxii around 100 Euros return split with four in a taxi that was only 25 euros each  

Also says its a cracking stadium 

try google.co.uk/flights ...

• RyanAir for £171 from Stansted
  • £189 from Aberdeen to Bucharest via Paris with AF (overnight stay) and another overnight stay in Amsterdam on the way back on Saturday with KLM !!! - that could be an interesting trip !

Edited by Scotty

The fact that we don't need to wait for the outcome of a previous match and that we are at home first means there is maximum time to make arrange for getting to Romania. 

Astra may have given Celtic a hard time last year - but they lost.  We gave Celtic a hard time and won so there is no reason to think we can't win this.  What you need to beat an Astra is a Cavalier approach.

and come out the victors. boom boom!

Of corsa

there's Vauxhall funny about this

since we have now moved over to ford from vauxhall .... can we just focus here before we all go over the edge. looks like we had a lucky escape !!!

Looks like a feckin cracking stadium though

Unlike the one in Armenia St Johnstone are going to!

11144943_928941887128793_362625646032870

Google Street View must be out of date then, the one we're going to looks a bit like this! Up a farm track too :lol:

http://www.gsp.ro/international/europa-league/marius-niculae-a-anuntat-care-ar-fi-cea-mai-mare-problema-a-astrei-in-duelul-cu-inverness-va-fi-un-impediment-452416.html

Monday, June 22

Astra Giurgiu will play in the 2nd round of the Europa League with Scottish band  Inverness Caledonian team that played and Marius Niculae . 

The striker has offered few details about Scottish band and gives them the first chance Giurgiu in dispute with the Scots.

"I think that Astra will have the first chance. Romanians have a better team than Inverness. The value of our championship is over what is in Scotland. The wind will be an impediment for Astra, but I hope that does not happen," said Marius Niculae the DolceSport.

8 goals  
scored Marius Niculae in the 35 matches played for Inverness

Edited by Scotty
removed ridiculous text formatting
  • Agree 2

Yeah I saw that when I was looking to see how the draw was being reported over there.  There was another (translated) quote from Niculae saying something along the lines that Inverness will have plenty of fight and belief, but that isn't matched by quality.

Also saw a newspaper article saying that ICT's squad is valued at £5m, with the most valuable players being Shinnie and Doran, each at £500k.  Lazy journalist alert!

• Agree 1

Delighted to read this because we are a completely different team than when Niculae played with us and in truth he is probably right about the way we played back then but if we play to our capabilities and continue to play the passing football we ended with last year we have every chance. 

It would be good to get a couple of additional signings ... really need to replace Watkins pace up front. 

http://www.gsp.ro/international/europa-league/marius-niculae-a-anuntat-care-ar-fi-cea-mai-mare-problema-a-astrei-in-duelul-cu-inverness-va-fi-un-impediment-452416.html

Monday, June 22

Astra Giurgiu will play in the 2nd round of the Europa League with Scottish band  Inverness Caledonian team that played and Marius Niculae . 

The striker has offered few details about Scottish band and gives them the first chance Giurgiu in dispute with the Scots.

"I think that Astra will have the first chance. Romanians have a better team than Inverness. The value of our championship is over what is in Scotland. The wind will be an impediment for Astra, but I hope that does not happen," said Marius Niculae the DolceSport.

8 goals  
scored Marius Niculae in the 35 matches played for Inverness

Tickets of Inverness conflict 16th July, if you want them to achieve contact Stadium Caledonian. City Inverness much beneficial for visitors European. Advisory not start punch up MacDonalds since Securitate Scotland guns bearing cops will issue. Visitors cheap drink before game soliciting, Caley Club Greig Street much approval. Thistle Inverness Caledonian band apologising already before game behaviour local surgical supporter Immortal Howden Ender.

• Agree 3