FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scot Gardiner

Our Club will only improve when the CEO goes back south.   I’m convinced he came to ICT to grind us into the ground, his interpersonal skills are nil.  

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

Club will be here long after he goes . Tell me what has he achieved since arriving at the club and to what benefits to the club has his wage been worth paying .? Be surprised to hear anything positive tbh . Won’t hold my breath for positive answers.

• Well Said 1

Just found out he's banned the Wyness Shuffle Podcast from speaking to any players or members of staff that's why they haven't spoken to anyone from the club this season. Absolutely no clue as to why. Baffling decision! Can this guy be anymore of a d***head!? 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Super Caley Man 94 said:

Just found out he's banned the Wyness Shuffle Podcast from speaking to any players or members of staff that's why they haven't spoken to anyone from the club this season. Absolutely no clue as to why. Baffling decision! Can this guy be anymore of a d***head!? 

If true, would be interesting to know on what basis. 

On 1/6/2024 at 10:07 PM, bdu98196 said:

The image in that post tells me everything I need to know. I don't know the guy, never had any run-ins with him, in fact never had a conversation with him despite sending him a potential contact (via the Chairman) during COVID that could have helped the club (who he never even bothered to call) ... but have never heard anyone say a good word about his role at the club (or any other club). If he is now censoring the players from speaking to fans via the podcast or through any other means then that is next level workplace toxicity. The club's appointment of Big Dunc papered over the cracks, as many pointed out at the time, including myself, but that doesn't mean we should forget all that went before, nor should we accept it.   

• Like 1
  • Well Said 5

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

If true, would be interesting to know on what basis. 

I honestly don't have a clue why. They were far less negative about the club then a lot of fans to the point they were accused of "kissing a**" so to hear that they've been banned from speaking to players n staff is quite surprising.... even some members of the pod don't know why. So I'd imagine only Moffat n Stevie know the reason.... 

Thought it was a bit odd this season that they hadn't had any players or staff on for interviews cause they normally have at least one player or staff member on for a interview. They even had our performance analyst on one episode.

On the Christmas podcast they mentioned after the interview with Billy Dodds that it would be pretty much impossible to speak to Big Dunc so that raised a few eyebrows. They even spoke to Deas cause he's obviously a former player. Now it's come out that they are actually banned from speaking to anyone from the club! Which is just madness and the decision was purely down to Gardiner. 

Just an appalling way to treat your fans especially the guys at the podcast who devote a lot of time, money & effort into the club. 

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 2

1 hour ago, Duke of Inverness said:

Gardiner needs to go ASAP!!

This guy really has no people skills . All he does is cause controversy after controversy . Would not be missed one little bit . 

• Well Said 1

From my first ever meeting with the CEO I felt he was looking down on me as just a stupid female fan with no consequence.   I’ve never felt that before and, in my working life of over 35 years with the Police Service, I’ve worked with several Chief Constables and umpteen top senior officers and they never looked down on me.   They treated me as a valued colleague and team member, the same as ICT Board and CEO should treat the fans.  The CEO has no interpersonal skills as far as the fans are concerned, which is his fault.  

• Like 2

His position is becoming more and more untenable every day. If he had any dignity he would have resigned along with Dodds and Robbo. Struggling to think of anything useful he's actually accomplished whilst being C.E.O.

I fully expect him to have to be pushed out the door though. 

• Like 1
  • Well Said 1

As mentioned above we aren't being given access to players, coaching staff etc for interviews for the pod. Previously, we just slid into their DMs for a chat and then we had to go through the club / Gardiner before chatting to folks which was fair enough I guess. Recently, for whatever reason, we aren't being allowed to chat to anyone at ICT.

For personal reasons I've not been as involved in the pod over the last few months so I am not sure if there have been more in depth chats amongst the guys and Gardiner about why this has happened. Nonetheless, I don't think we can expect any players from the club appearing any time soon which is obviously a real shame but there isn't too much we can do about it. 

Edited by RiG

4 hours ago, Northern_jaggie said:

Banning staff on the pod is disgusting. Honestly folks, at what point is sitting doing nothing not an option?? How did other clubs get rid of him? 

Thing is he’s now running out of clubs to go to . Gets found out wherever he goes . Time running out at ICT though. Good Riddance hopefully v soon . 

• Well Said 1

44 minutes ago, Duke of Inverness said:

He wouldn't have offered the same kind of hospitality to any Celtic folk. If you get my drift!!!

Maybe you wont have long to wait and we will find out on Friday night when Dundee Hibernian visit?

Does anyone know when his contract is up ?. He has had plenty time to make improvement's etc at the club but sadly we seem to have fallen apart more than ever with him in charge. I can't see how he can maintain his position beyond the end of this season at the latest. Time for fresh ideas and a fresh start.

• Well Said 1

11 minutes ago, Dan Clark said:

Does anyone know when his contract is up ?. He has had plenty time to make improvement's etc at the club but sadly we seem to have fallen apart more than ever with him in charge. I can't see how he can maintain his position beyond the end of this season at the latest. Time for fresh ideas and a fresh start.

No. Like Putin, he'll just keep rewriting the rules. Think he's a good chum of the 'Invisible Man' (Ross Morrison) so don't hold your breath. 

• Scotty changed the title to Scot Gardiner