FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hats Off

Apologies if this has already been mentioned so far today.  But a big well done to the bunch of nutters who sang their hearts out this afternoon.

They embarassed a large and quiet home support, with their non-stop singing.  If it's the same bunch of lads who were at Stirling Albion, good oh yehs.  Was excellent to see a lively Caley Thistle away support for a change this season.

Hope this continues next year, I'd imagine most of the guys will be regulars in the singing section if it goes ahead.  Only down point, nae need to rip into Big Dodsy!  Save that for next season

Could hear the drums on the radio and some chanting.

But I'll defer to the arab who was obviously at our match  :001:

hmmm :024:

Seem to have an awful lot of interest in a game you weren't even at...

I notice we finished above you AGAIN this season  :011:

(Most of) Our fans were excellent today and all the players got a great send off from everyone. Good support for us  :003:

yep the our support was brilliant today hopefully we can get the same bunch together for home games next season!

was also good to see grant munro telling all the players to go and applaud the fans :021:

Mee-----the Arab?

I thought Dodi Fayed of Fulham fame was in Dingwall chatting up Ross County with a possible  generous offer to help them out.He tells the media that he is very impressed  with Ross County's football academy and of course now that he owns the seat of the clan  he does have a vested interest in the area. Sounds like great stuff to me --another Gretna looming?

Thinks--och well, he probably got to Paisley in his helicopter to check out ICT players to see if it was worth buying the whole team to transport it lock stock and barrell to Dingwall.......

Sigh --if it is not Romanov it's Dodi--I like that guy; he  thinks the Royals are living in the 16th Century and speaks his mind without  fear or favour.  :022:

SP Dodi Fayed died in the same crash as that english thicko princess. I think you mean Mohammed, although if you actually read the thread you'll find a wee twerp called arab4ever posting who might well be the arab i'm referring to  :017:

Guest sophia

Yep, well done to those standing near the front of the stand - apart from the exhortation to Ross to break another leg. Shame.

Mee-----the Arab?

I thought Dodi Fayed of Fulham fame was in Dingwall chatting up Ross County with a possible  generous offer to help them out.He tells the media that he is very impressed  with Ross County's football academy and of course now that he owns the seat of the clan  he does have a vested interest in the area. Sounds like great stuff to me --another Gretna looming?

Thinks--och well, he probably got to Paisley in his helicopter to check out ICT players to see if it was worth buying the whole team to transport it lock stock and barrell to Dingwall.......

Sigh --if it is not Romanov it's Dodi--I like that guy; he  thinks the Royals are living in the 16th Century and speaks his mind without  fear or favour.  :022:

Don't like to take this too much off topic, but a few comments require a response.  Mohammed Al Fayed can't put money into it Ross County, but the assistance referred to in the press was of an advisory nature and possibly player loan deals etc. Ross County don't have a football academy, but the Highland Football Academy is situated adjacent to their ground.

Yep, well done to those standing near the front of the stand - apart from the exhortation to Ross to break another leg. Shame.

Sit down ya feckin hooligans.

I was one of the ones down the front yesterday and gota agree with ya on that point!

Never joined in singin rosco break a leg wasn't keen on singin it.

Hooligans though. .??  :024:

Not quite m8!!  :018:

I don't go to games to annoy ne1 start fights etc. like u would find from other fans round the country, me and  my m8s just go to the games to create a bit of atmosphere, which most ppl seem to be in support of.

But the way you've said it there is as if we're nothing but a nuisance  :007:

It's a tradition in theatrical circles to say 'break a leg' to performers before they go out on stage, it basically means good luck. Perhaps there has been a terrible misunderstanding?  :tumble:

Surely the shout/chant was a simple wind up of all those St Mirren fans who have held a huge grudge against Rosscoe, they seem confident it was deliberate.  Only Rosscoe knows, but bad tackles meant or not happen and players get injured.  Good challenges also cause injures, its the nature of the game.  Accept it and move on is what i would say to St Mirren fans, especially after the number of years which have passed since the incident.

I joined in with the chant, no malice intended, just a bit of a dig at the St Midden fans.

I was a little upset that the Steward asked me not to show me t-shirt to the St Midden crowd as I went past... I was all ready to dodge anything thrown at me  ;D

[

Sit down ya feckin hooligans.

I was one of the ones down the front yesterday and gota agree with ya on that point!

Never joined in singin rosco break a leg wasn't keen on singin it.

Hooligans though. .??  :024:

Not quite m8!!  :018:

I don't go to games to annoy ne1 start fights etc. like u would find from other fans round the country, me and  my m8s just go to the games to create a bit of atmosphere, which most ppl seem to be in support of.

But the way you've said it there is as if we're nothing but a nuisance  :007:

Can somebody feckin txt Kev and explain the meaning of sarcasm.  :017:

Guest saintinek

well done to the fans that traveled (around 150)

i heard there was over 6000 tickets sold but they obviously thought it was a 3 kick off

i think we were just happy we are staying up

best bit of the day was tolkley falling over the advertising hoarding

Guest sophia

"Only signing it to wind up the opposing fans"

The plea in mitigation offered by Old Firm drongos to justify the offensive tripe decent fans are subjected to when they come calling.

The best songs / chants have a bit of humour about them, the break a leg nonsense has no class.

You are right it is wrong

He should have jumped into the crowd and broken a few legs of the morons that want him to wrap his car round a tree or get maimed in the first tackle of the match.

I think I will stick to flower arranging, less hassle :rolleyes02:

"Only signing it to wind up the opposing fans"

The plea in mitigation offered by Old Firm drongos to justify the offensive tripe decent fans are subjected to when they come calling.

The best songs / chants have a bit of humour about them, the break a leg nonsense has no class.

Are you related to the Squirrel?