FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alan Morgan

Alex MacLeod

Well, if his loan spell is anything to judge him by, he will not make the grade at ict, he was anonymous in the two games I saw him at Dingwall, in fact he was subbed in both.

Defrinitely needs to up his work rate and only then will we get to see more of his left foot.

Well, if his loan spell is anything to judge him by, he will not make the grade at ict, he was anonymous in the two games I saw him at Dingwall, in fact he was subbed in both.

Defrinitely needs to up his work rate and only then will we get to see more of his left foot.

I agree in the game against Grenta he was abysmal - however was this a Grassa master stroke - an ENEMY within tactic!!!! Maybe he felt he was to good to play at that level however he needs to prove himself @ TCS first.

Guest samuelbarros

i was at the game v gretna didnt notice morgan was on the park till they said hed been subbed at half time he will need to put a hard shift in before jan to get another contract

I was at that game too and kept a close eye on him throughout the 1st half.  He was utterly abysmal, looked like he had no idea what he was supposed to be doing, just wandered about aimlessly, playing the occassional bad pass. No energy, no enthusiasm, no work-rate, no sign of any skill or ability. I'm surprised Motherwell haven't come in for him yet.

Charlie has given him a chance ... its up to him to grab it.

From what I hear he has not always tried that hard in training and it sounds like he didnt make any impact at County. His alleged 'laziness' has been a major part of his problem .... The ball - as they say - is firmly in the player's court and the only person that can now blow this chance is the lad himself.