FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers to escape punishment

SMEE

Guest paynis69

i can not beleive rangers did not get any punishment at all for that disgracful behavour. they were singing songs that glorify the killing of other humans, songs full of religious hatred and they get away with it!

if we sang songs about how great it is when a muslim dies they club would get a million billion pound fine and fifty million points deducted for the next million seasons. its not on

the SPL says " the police were unable to identify any specific indivuals taking part in any unacceptable conduct during the match" errr........ hold on were they at the same game as me??? i identified a couple of thousand of them. it must be some anti-discrimination thing that the police have to employ a certain amount of deaf and blind people to make it fair, and it was just a coincidence that all the deaf and blind officers were working that game.

as for the cctv, the camera probably couldnt get a good image of the rangers fans for all the stink lines coming from above they're heads.

as for the stewards..... to busy telling a 14 year old off for standing up.

if we sang songs about how great it is when a muslim dies they club would get a million billion pound fine and fifty million points deducted for the next million seasons. its not on

How great is it? Do you not realise that is a very racist statement? And if I've told you once, I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate!