FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Excellent Atmosphere Tonight

caley89

Yes well done to those who made a 1717 crowd seem 10 times bigger but severe shame on the stewards. Why can't they just lighten up and leave folk to enjoy themselves?  The wading in amongst the kids just made matters worse.  After all  about 1000 Hearts fans were allowed to stand the most of the game on Saturday without the stewards batting an eyelid. 

I also noticed to my dismay that the 'biggest' steward, that uniform crazy meathead supposedly banned from ever stewarding again seems to be back.  After I complained about his reaction and attitude towards me over the display of my son's inoffensive ICT Saltire flag at the end of the 2004/05 season match against the Arabs I was given assurances in a subsequent meeting with a club director that he would never be allowed to set foot in the stadium again.  Yet here he was last night wading in amongst the crowd to haul out that lad who was then ejected from the ground. I feel another official complaint to the club coming on.  

I am beginning to empathise with the stewards - Does anyone have a XXL - ok xxxl  :001: luminous yellow jacket that I can borrow fer Saturday ?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You fat barsteward - even I only need an XXL -  I do have a spare should you wish to borrow it to keep you safe as you cross the A9  :004:

I am beginning to empathise with the stewards - Does anyone have a XXL - ok xxxl  :001: luminous yellow jacket that I can borrow fer Saturday ?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

How about you do an 'Ayr Utd' and all wear yellow jackets... :rotflmao:

The banter in the crowd was brillant on Tuesday. Best chant of the night was when the cops were lining up in the corner of the stadium towards the end of the game and guy started to chant:

The Bill, it's just like watch the Bill...  :rotflmao:

I was 1 of the people in section G t'other nite and the main steward guy asked us to stay behind and speak to us after the game. So we did and the reason they came up is cause they had 12 separate complaints, from other ICT fans, about the noise and swearing.  :32:

Fair enough it was near the family section and there may have been some bad language but complaining about noise :33:

That's what makes me hate Caley Park. That and the jobsworth brigade. They also said the boy spat at a steward, which is quite impressive seen as how he was about 10 seats into the row.  :024:

Owell thought it was good game overall and atmosphere made it much better.  :clapping03: big hand to all in Section G.  :sillywave:

section g is not the family stand and IT IS A FOOTBALL GAME OFCOURSE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SWEAR , wot a joke , cant believe some people complain about swearing at a football match , they should just go in the main stand and sit quietly where you cant be offended

My husband & I (not the royal "we" I might hasten to add!) normally sit in the north stand, but decided to sit in the main stand on Tuesday night - what a mistake (apart from our good view of the match)!!! The fans in the north stand were an absolute credit to the club - we actually sound like "proper" football fans these days. Please please please continue coming to all the home games - you're fab! I'll defo be in the north stand on Saturday and hope that we get a repeat performance both on and off the pitch. North stand supporters are definitely much better than main stand supporters from the noise point-of-view.

As for the stewards - well, dare I start on that one????? Why is it they seems to come down so hard on home supporters and never seem to lift a finger to our dear, dear friends from that large west coast city in the central belt??? Is it something to do with repression or are they related to all these unmentionables from Rangers/Celtic??? As per usual, after the first game of the season, Rangers well and truly get off with blue murder (if you'll pardon the pun) from stewards, Police and the SFA, but when it comes to home fans everything seems to get a bit silly. Come one stewards, how about trying to hammer down on the real problem supporters, and not the home guys who are really pretty tame by the old firm's standards????

Yes well done to those who made a 1717 crowd seem 10 times bigger but severe shame on the stewards. Why can't they just lighten up and leave folk to enjoy themselves?  The wading in amongst the kids just made matters worse.  After all  about 1000 Hearts fans were allowed to stand the most of the game on Saturday without the stewards batting an eyelid. 

I also noticed to my dismay that the 'biggest' steward, that uniform crazy meathead supposedly banned from ever stewarding again seems to be back.  After I complained about his reaction and attitude towards me over the display of my son's inoffensive ICT Saltire flag at the end of the 2004/05 season match against the Arabs I was given assurances in a subsequent meeting with a club director that he would never be allowed to set foot in the stadium again.  Yet here he was last night wading in amongst the crowd to haul out that lad who was then ejected from the ground. I feel another official complaint to the club coming on.  

Some of these stewards wouldn't have looked out of place in feckin Burmah...  :017: