FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Excellent Atmosphere Tonight

caley89

i am typing this with my voice half gone hehe. tonight has to be one of the greatest games for atmosphere at caley park for a long time!!!! well done to everyone who went to section G!! :021:

oh and sorry for the people who sit in section G normally, but i think we've jst hi-jacked your seats for good now i.e. (themann4thejob and caley100) :tic01:  :015: unless you want to come and join us on saturday ofcourse :016:

Brilliant support tonight  (despite the stewards trying to put the dampeners on the second half )

Was it the  "Bouncy Bouncy" that got their nickers in a twist ?    :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

Brilliant support tonight  (despite the stewards trying to put the dampeners on the second half )

Was it the  "Bouncy Bouncy" that got their nickers in a twist ?    :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

at the start of the second half they came up and told us to sit down. we replied by singing th bouncy about 8 times in a row  :001: to be honest i didn't think the stewards were to bad tonight they told us to sit for a while but then became more leniant. for the last 15 minutes or so they just left us alone. hopefully this is a turning point and that they'll let us stand more often :024: :022:

oh and sorry for the people who sit in section G normally, but i think we've jst hi-jacked your seats for good now i.e. (themann4thejob and caley100) :tic01:  :015: unless you want to come and join us on saturday ofcourse :016:

TM4TJ and I received a special invitation to sit in with the directors on their sumptuous leather upholstered seats, and feast on cucumber sandwiches at half-time

I think it had something to do with his new found status associated with being made up to a Mod.....  :024: :023:

pity the stewards were at it again.one guy in particular more or less assaulting a young boy to throw him out.

Any idea what he did?

at the start of the second half they came up and told us to sit down. we replied by singing th bouncy about 8 times in a row

hopefully this is a turning point and that they'll let us stand more often :024: :022:

I doubt they will let you stand up sadly. However, given the events of Arbroath, was it not a bit daft to taunt the stewards in that manner? We've all heard of what one or two will do when faced with that situation so could you have had any complaints had they thrown you out?

Let sleeping dogs lie and all that.

The Bouncy always brings back bad memories of the day I was caught doing the truffle shuffle whilst standing on a table in the French class.

What the heck is the truffle shuffle? Is it the same as the 5 knuckle shuffle? Now there's an image..... :010:

Well done guys, from someone who was in the much quieter main stand, the bouncy bouncy was just as entertaining as ICT's performance on the field.  :021:

A dose of common sense is required from the powers that be. As long as you guys aren't giving the poor stewards (who are only doing there job) too much abuse, you have my full backing.

i am typing this with my voice half gone hehe. tonight has to be one of the greatest games for atmosphere at caley park for a long time!!!! well done to everyone who went to section G!! :021:

Yep... good noise and from where we were in the main stand ( 1st half ) it was quite noisy - well done, second half we moved over and sat just down from you and joined in the singing.

However.. no probs with taking our seats normally, but come old firm games and the seats will be required as will all the seats at the top of G which are allocated to season tkt holders.

SAME AGAIN ON SATURDAY THIS NEEDS TO CONTINUE. everyone head for section g and lets do the same as we did last night come in!! , section g is officially the new section from now last night was quality  :003: . if we stick together we and everyone refuses to sit down and continue to song the wont do much.

SAME AGAIN ON SATURDAY THIS NEEDS TO CONTINUE. everyone head for section g and lets do the same as we did last night come in!! , section g is officially the new section from now last night was quality  :003: . if we stick together we and everyone refuses to sit down and continue to song the wont do much.

Well I can see where the stewards will be most heavily deployed on Saturday now  :015:

As a Season Ticket Holder in Section G, long before the Singing Section decided to take up "Squatters Rights" there, I will be decidedly unchuffed if someone is in my seat this Saturday or at any future home game.

I join in the singing, stamping and clapping but if this "boring old fart" finds someone in her seat she will take action (firstly by sitting on that person's knee until they give in!)   Be warned!

One day you may reach my age, hopefully, and look back on many many years of supporting our local football team(s) and No, I am not a Steward so don't give me abuse!   Mind the language!   Section G is right next to the Family Section remember.

Keep yon feckin seat fer me Caley4life - the kilt is packed and raring to swirl.  :001:

for you johndo, i'll make sure we have an extra seat kept for you :022: maybe you could sit in elizas seat?? i would like to see her try and move you  :015:. will you be in th iness before th game? see you there if so :021: