FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

waste of money

dan_ict

I feel obliged to point out that it was 4-1. These **** have never beaten us 4-0 though we have beaten them 5-1.

Obviously we were the better team on the day but lost 3 quick goals just before half time while **** Hastings was injured. :023:

It'd be more of a waste of money to see a cheating referee in the dying second at hampden park!!!

Tell me about it. And that disgraceful cheating linesman who chopped off Italys goal and allowed our one to stand!  :008:

While I agree it was a shocking decision it was the linesman who gave it - not the referee. Again it was the same linesman who didn't offer up any kind of assistance for the penalty claim.

The linesman on the other side was very much in our favour as well with those two (not) offside calls. People seem to be focusing on this one decision and forgetting the other couple of important breaks we got during the game.

Anyway, back to my meaning, i seriously don't think that it is a waste of money following ICT.

You go through the good and the bad for the love of the team and the game. The same as following Scotland.

• 1 month later...