FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jamaica calling

tm4tj

Yeah mon

Wow, it's fekkin hot out here.  I believe it's snowing in Inverness..........tough sh@t.

Wedding done and dusted, time for relaxing now.  I see we won Saturday, record low crowd and all that, woohoo, ICT 14 years on and still setting records, brilliant.  Catch ye all soon :sillywave:

Guest birdog

Why does F*ballers Wife start every post with "oh my!!!"

I am no Doctor but the symtoms point to this (PSAS) affliction. A lot of women mistaken think they suffer from it but in reality they are just spending too much time around me, however having never met F*ballers Wife I would say that there is a good chance she me be a genuine sufferer.

Congratulaions on the wedding, but I fear the marriage maybe short lived if you are on the internet rather than keeping your new bride happy on the honeymoon :018:

Tm4tj was attending his daughters wedding, being an old git with a good few years marriage under his belt he has got keeping his missus happy down to a fine art, usually being out of her site for long periods of time. :015: