FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We have a Club Chaplian??

BornCaley

Just aswell were not an old club, with all the sh1te going on this season, that alone would be a reason to have a club chaplain, the clubs past spirits would be spinning in their graves  :007:

Ah Bless, all the players can goto him when they have a problem  :014: try living without your footballers wage then yal have problems  :blah01: :sillywave:

Isn't the club chaplain the Rev Hugh Watt from Dumnadrochit ?   :024:

that's what I though!!

My dad's mates with him and he gave us his card!!

did u no michale Fraser went to sunday school!!

Arthur Fraser had the job before Hugh Watt.  I remember noticing a few years ago that the chaplain had his own marked seat in the main stand.  Unfortunately, it was spelt Chaplin - as in Charlie!  :rotflmao:  Wonder is it still like that.

Yes I believe he is now the chaplain .... Gringo Jr can probably confirm  :004:

As I understand it the club Chaplain is a Rev Hugh Watt.

I said his name is Hugh Watt....

HUGH WATT!!!!!!!

Och forget it.  :001:

Hi,

Let me introduce myself - I am the Hugh Watt - the new chaplain of ICT - appointed in November 2007.  Arthur Fraser was the club chaplain for ten years before me. My son and I live in Drumnadrochit and have been season ticket holders at Caley for several years now and are keen supporters of the club. I hope I might be a help both to the club, players and staff, and also to the fans. I may not be able to inject a lot of cash for new players. I am probably not the man to give coaching suggestions. However, it may be that I will be able to be of assistance in other ways. I look forward to building up relationships with players, staff and fans alike.

Hugh Watt

(The Rev)

Hi,

Let me introduce myself - I am the Hugh Watt - the new chaplain of ICT - appointed in November 2007.  Arthur Fraser was the club chaplain for ten years before me. My son and I live in Drumnadrochit and have been season ticket holders at Caley for several years now and are keen supporters of the club. I hope I might be a help both to the club, players and staff, and also to the fans. I may not be able to inject a lot of cash for new players. I am probably not the man to give coaching suggestions. However, it may be that I will be able to be of assistance in other ways. I look forward to building up relationships with players, staff and fans alike.

Hugh Watt

(The Rev)

Look forward to meeting you Rev - Pray fer our future at the moment - and could you communicate with Father Thomas in Chorley who says he has run out of Hail Marys and Our Fathers at my weekly confessions - is that possible ?

Well thanks to The Rev for introducing himself....sorry i got the Rev Watson from this site, so i guess it needs updating...

Maybe you can have a word with Marius and keep him here next season, because once he lights up Euro2008 the 1.8m price tag banded about here maybe become a reality

Chris ( ex Howdenender)

Hi,

Hugh Watt

(The Rev)

I think it's the directors that need your assistance not the players, staff and fans  :symbol_exclaim01: Good luck. :021:

Hi,

Hugh Watt

(The Rev)

That was nice of him  :003:

Hi,

Hugh Watt

(The Rev)

Look forward to meeting you Rev - Pray fer our future at the moment - and could you communicate with Father Thomas in Chorley who says he has run out of Hail Marys and Our Fathers at my weekly confessions - is that possible ?

i could say that you were a lost cause howdy but i'm sure the rev would disagree with me!  :004: