FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Darren Huckerby

Guest birdog

IHE half of the time you want to be taken seriously (marius brewstard etc) the other half you post sh1t like this. No wonder no one listens to you. Have you considered seeking advice over your schizophrenia?

Be like me just post crap all the time.

I notice from that article that they have released Ryan Jarvis as well... Given that he is interested in playing in the SPL after a loan spell with Kilmarnock, should we not be looking at a Striker like him?

you know the tune Let It Be?

'Huckerby, Huckerby, Huckerby, Huckerby

Score a goal for Caley Huckerby...'

that tune's followed him everywhere he's been. He's a good lad, watched him loads of times at City. Didn't learn the offside law until he was about 27 though.

He'd be a far better buy for Caley than Nicolae has been..even at 32 his pace would cause havoc. He needs a strike partner who is a goal poacher though. Someone who just hangs around the penalty box to knock in the rebounds.

He's 32. he's probably had his last big payday and knows it. So perhaps his price wont be that high.

He's no longer wanted by Norwich cos he only scored 27 in the last three seasons yet many on here want to keep Wyness who's scored 20 in the same period.

Personally I think its a load of footballs and the alter ego of Johndo is at play probably helped by some beverage of russian origin.

Huckerby will end up in the lower leagues in England or at an MLS side who can both pay more than we can (or are prepared to pay more).

Some of ther posted thoughts on here referring to IHE's posts as sh..te are abusive and letting the side down. What is wrong with his posts here? Jeez, if youy don't agree with it then simply go away! :012:

So nobody is now allowed to post a humourous, or controversial or whimsical comment on here should anyone else disagree with it then? Eh?

Heh, Scarlet, I insist that you now remain deadly serious, deadly definite, deadly deliberate and definitely don't deny your heritage as the deluded but delightful scion of ......

Dearly Beloved

Daddy Pimpernel.  :015:

Guest birdog

Some of ther posted thoughts on here referring to IHE's posts as sh..te are abusive and letting the side down. What is wrong with his posts here? Jeez, if youy don't agree with it then simply go away! :012:

So nobody is now allowed to post a humourous, or controversial or whimsical comment on here should anyone else disagree with it then? Eh?

Heh, Scarlet, I insist that you now remain deadly serious, deadly definite, deadly deliberate and definitely don't deny your heritage as the deluded but delightful scion of ......

Dearly Beloved

Daddy Pimpernel.  :015:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I do love it when you post these tongue in cheek whimsical posts Pimp.

EDIT  :fishing: hooked the wrong one, not a keeper, back he goes.

hardly a reliable source but:

"Sheffield United boss Kevin Blackwell has targeted ex-Manchester City winger Darren Huckerby after the 32-year-old was released by Norwich" (Daily Star)

Birddog, I'm getting tae like yese mair and mair.

Fer laffing at ma wee jokes I am giving you permision tae hae anither go at IHE.

Now, mind you, you have to continue to be nice or ah'll withdraw yer privileges., so ah will :018: :004:

IHE half of the time you want to be taken seriously (marius brewstard etc) the other half you post sh1t like this. No wonder no one listens to you. Have you considered seeking advice over your schizophrenia?

Be like me just post crap all the time.

I talk to maself all the time. But I am rite this time. Have to give the club their due for making the attempt.

Guest birdog

Birddog, I'm getting tae like yese mair and mair.

Fer laffing at ma wee jokes I am giving you permision tae hae anither go at IHE.

Now, mind you, you have to continue to be nice or ah'll withdraw yer privileges., so ah will :018: :004:

One "d" in birdog there's only one "d" in birdog.

Oh thanks for the permission there but IHE is not on my hit list, I just love to go toe to toe with the master now and again. Oh how I aspire to be like him if only I could get a rise from this most mystical of creatures, baiting the lesser fish on here has become tedious.

:fishing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...