FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dargo returning to ICT?

caleyrule

Latest rumour going around today is that craig dargo is going 2 make a return to ICT after gus signing another stirker which now makes it his has 6 strikers and dargo is wanting confirmed 1st team footy which he can not be gaurenteed at St Mirren gd deal 2 get him back or not?

the other striker is someone who is on trial from finland and the youngster from there reserves who has toke the step up and just cause he has to take a pay cut doesnt mean that he wldnt come :tic01:

Can't see him coming back.  He was absolutely gash last seson anyway.  I, for one, wouldn't want him.

I would, the thought of a clever, pacy lethal finisher like dargo playing off of Marius' clever little flicks certainly has me drooling.

It would to see him back at ict!

It would 'what exactly' to see him back at ICT?

Choose from following list -

- be great

- be terrible

- be a surprise

- be a miracle

- be a waste of money

if i had to choose one then i'd say: it would 'be a waste of money' to see him back at ICT.

i think it would be taking a step backwards on a player who i feel is unlikely to recapture the form he had for us in his previous spell and therefore could be a costly mistake

I'd be pretty wary of any return.  If he accepts a drop in wages from a top SPL player (as he was at ICT) to a reject from a relegation threatened team, then worth the risk.  If we're going to make the same deal as St Mirren (or anywhere near) - nah.  Too big a risk for someone who spends half his career in surgery.

Your **** right. Signing former players like Barry Wilson and Dennis Wyness have both been disgraceful decisions by the club  :008:

You forgot Richard Hastings, I suppose he wouldn't want Barry Robson either (I wish).

Wyness and Wilson left ICT to advance their careers with what were at the time two more promising teams, both had been at ICT a long time and were probably due a move, Dargo just left for more money while his stock was high.

No complaints from me, but his stock is low again and we should leave him be.

• 3 weeks later...

I certainly hope were not going to revert to him. He was pants in 06/07 and to be honest i was glad to see the back of him. We need fresh blood....and to be honest i think Brew is seeing that.