FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Shearer Returns as coach

mikeyrob73

So does Alec Cleland just coach the under 19s?

Didn't realise Charlie and Iain Polworth were working as coaches currently  :024: Where have I been when this was announced  :symbol_question:

"It's hoped that Duncan will come in and work closely with Danny MacDonald, and other coaches such as Charlie Christie, Iain Polworth and Jim Calder"

More conspiracy?? Shearer and Christie sitting in the wings :023:

Surprised you didn't mention Robbo as well...

The website still lists John Docherty as a coach; thought he left?

Only at ICT would we have more experienced personnel coaching our youths than we have coaching our first team  :029:

Building for the future.....

.....in Division 2!

*Ba doom boom tish!*

He was indeed very smug when he left us. But that was 6 years ago, we've all moved on since then (and in that time we have progressed a lot more than he has!).

Still, we must have one of the highest pedigree U-15 coaches in the SPL which can't be bad.

OATS - It was actually my posts on this forum that pre-warned peeple of the probable Brewster and Shearer appointments - I am reliably assured that they were so pissed off that I had warned peeple that they did not go through with it - but now they are going to promote him erroneously from the bottom. Well that befits a feckin two faced Judas ersehole.

Good coach, but this will certainly anger a few people.

*raises hand*

I have never forgotten that night on "Off The Ball". Like getting dumped by text, finding out that your management team was leaving by a smirking smug red-faced balloon.

If I had known this before I bought my season ticket this would have gone in the Cons column. Is this some sort of retiral old boys club? There will soon be no room up the Heathmount.

How much is he getting paid? Was this not done as a part-timer before?

I think that you may also reflect on my initial posts about our interest in wee Callum and the fact that we have been tracking him for a couple of years and have twice tried to take him on loan - plus the Barrowman farce over a gentlemans agreement made in January - a la John Rankin.

Shearer has been in the background for months as well - and for how long do you think that he is going to remain in such a lowly position - The teacups show Malky moving on - probably for "personal reasons" and then guess what ?

My boss is a Stoke fan and he says that he cant believe that they are considering getting rid of Rooney - he hopes it is a loan deal as he feels Rooney is going to be a cracker.

Where are you living now Oats ?

Aye well all he willl have to do his kiss the feckin badge and wave to the North stand and he will be completely vilified.

Fer fecks sake - this is a set up. Malky will move on and Dunc will be promoted - probably with a view to taking over. Old School at ICT is the way.