FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ticket Prices....

CaleyD

I was reading something elsewhere which got me to thinking about how much the cost of football has increased over the years and thought it might be an idea to try and put together a list of previous season ticket prices.  Primarily looking for ICT prices for adult tickets for the last 14 years, but going back to pre-merger days would also be interesting.

2008-09 - ?20 to ?25

2007-08 - ?20 to ?25

Not sure if I'm losing it, but can anyone confirm if we've added teams to the "premium" prices this season?

I've got something in the back of my mind telling me we've either upped the price of the premium games and/or added Aberdeen and maybe others.

Premium was always Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen I think - certainly was for hospitality.

I've got the info from last season and it was only Rangers & Celtic.  The club don't have any match day ticket prices on the main site but I'm fairly sure I saw an article somewhere at the end of last season/early in the summer that said prices for "A" games had increased and/or now included other teams.

I'll drop an e.mail to the club I think.

Response from club on the current situation.......

Just to let you know that the ticket prices (for games other than the Old Firm) are the same as last year:

Main stand        North / South Stands      Family

Adult            ?25                  ?20                        ?15

Concession  ?20                  ?15                        ?13

Child            ?20                  ?15                        ?7

The ticket prices for Old Firm games are still under review in light of the proposals made by Rangers and Celtic.