FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Champions League Final

Kingsmills

Guest ictdave

I can see Arsenal winning 2-1

Henry and ronaldinio will steal the show

Cant wait

I reakon 30 times they will talk about england because the show starts at 7.00 so theve got 45 mins of talking theyll have to get something about england in there

But would Arsenil gave preferred to let advantage be played, go a goal down but keep the keeper on?

I think they would still have been beat..

But how the commentators annoy my ***.. oh the shyte that comes out is desperate.. the one where Ronaldinho misses a snap shot, the commentator says with a very smug, sarcastic comment ' ho ho best player in the world eh?'

Plonker.

Guest kingkojak

glad ronaldhino won the cup with barca but wouldve een equally glad to have seen henry pick it up with the gunners

not really to bothered for either team but love both players and like to see them both play well!

cannae see henry staying in london now - reckon he'll want to move on to a bigger fish!

Pleased to see Henrik Larsson a Champions League winner, he deserves that kind of reward after spending most of his superb career playing for teams he was too good for. I doubt we will ever see such a good striker playing in Scotland again.

Couldn't score against ICT though!

Not bad a game as it turned out but was totally spoilt by some very bad refereeing decissions. Shame Arsenal couldn't hang on but, I suppose, Barca's class told in the end. Could have been a differant strory had it been 11 against 11.

I agree that the refereeing was poor, but not particularly favouring one side over the other. He could easily have allowed Barca's 'first' goal, therefore avoiding the sending off, and the free kick for Arsenal's goal was a clear dive. 11 against 11 would have been interesting. Arsenal looked the better side in first quarter of an hour. Larsson looked very sharp when he came on and had a major hand in both goals

Aye, you're right. The Arsenal goal was the result of a bad decission. Def' a dive that one.

However, I did here that one of the linesmen had to be replaced before kick-off because he was photgraphed wearing a Barca' shirt.