FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mike Ashley

Guest Spectre

I am no snob, but i dont expect an owner of a footie club sitting in the crowd, downing a pint (of lager, which isnt allowed) in a oner. Its so uncooth!

Newcastle are my English team, so i do want the best for them, and my gut feeling was never good about Ashleigh

Newcastle have the fifth highest wage bill in the premiership ffs! :rotflmao:

Is it unreasonable to expect a clearout before major investment in the squad? Surely not.

He explained in his statement that he was trying to create a sustainable business plan based on the arsenal model. If Newcastle fans were a little more rational, a little less emotional and thought in time periods a little longer than the next 5 minutes, he'd probably have done a good job for them.

Lets see where their Keeeeeegan worshipping gets them lol.

Newcastle fans are complete morons.

Watching them at the moment is like watching the lunatics trying to take over the asylum.

They all seem to want to have a former player in charge, whether that be Keegan or She-ra and then they expect to win trophies as if it is thier right. If they give someone time to do the job they might stand a chance.

The club has one of the largest supports in the country and pays some of the highest wages yet they have won nothing in over 50 years. Not even the league cup. FFS - wake up magpies - even Middlesborough have won that. Any club requires consistency and continuity, look at Man Utd and Arsenal as examples. Even look at Boro, that must p1s5 them off.

Wake up and let the people with the money (Ashleigh??) and experience (Allardice??) get on with it.

Personally I cant stand Newcastle supporters and am enjoying watching the fans damage the club they claim means so much.

Newcastle was sold originally as it wasnt financially viable to the previous owner sheperd. He couldnt afford to put more money in. Ashley tried to tighten the purse strings to give the club a strong long term future but as usual the Newcastle fans go in the hump.

However Keegan had every right to quit if he wasnt getting a say in who stayed, went and came in and having Dennis Wise, of all people, appointed above him must have hurt. I mean wise done a good job at Milwall and had a good career at Chelsea and Wimbledon but he has virtually no experience next to Keegan who had a far more grand career in playing and in management has taken both Newcastle and Fulham up to the Premiership and had a go at the title back in the day.

• 2 weeks later...

What strange goings on at Newcastle. Having brought keegan out of retiremnt, they now bring in Joe Kinear who hasn't managed for 4 years. And best of all, Ashley is in the process of selling the club to Nigerians. Presumably they made their approach with an email and are just waiting for him to provide his bank details.

What strange goings on at Newcastle. Having brought keegan out of retiremnt, they now bring in Joe Kinear who hasn't managed for 4 years. And best of all, Ashley is in the process of selling the club to Nigerians. Presumably they made their approach with an email and are just waiting for him to provide his bank details.

Exclusive link to Newcastle negotiations